Either One! | Teen Ink

Either One!

December 27, 2014
By BearPride SILVER, Sherwood, Arkansas
BearPride SILVER, Sherwood, Arkansas
8 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Never Give Up!


How do you feel about interatial couples? Are you with it? Are you against it? Or do you even think twice about it? I don’t care what you think about what I’m going to say, cause this is my opinion and we all have one.

    Now, I would and I do date African American boys and their not the only race I date. I also date my own race (white). I would go for a hispanic. It’s not a bad thing at all to have high standards. But what I’m saying is that a lot of this society are against interatial couples these days. They believe that each race should stick with what race they are. Well, I’ll say this. As a white girl, and having white parents, they prefer me to have a white boyfriend. I differ. I believe that everyone is the same, because were all humans and we all have feelings. We all want that one feeling. Love! So, to me it doesn’t matter if your white, black, or hispanic, if I fall for you, I will.


The author's comments:

This article is about how I would date any color, because I face the stuggle everyday and I get judged that I don't date someone the same color as me.