your first relationship,your second and etc. | Teen Ink

your first relationship,your second and etc.

December 21, 2014
By juju_theBest SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
juju_theBest SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
never say anything is impossible the word itself says 'i'm possible'


There are many different kinds of relationships there are Friendships, dating relationships, mother and daughter, father and son, best friends , acquaintance’s. Even simple relationships like the guy at the store near your house. Or even the bank teller at your bank and the lady who used to baby sit you when you were little. Even your favorite kindergarten teacher Mrs. Khola, who had your back and was like a second mother.  Or your second grade teacher that shares the same birthday as you. 

 

See there are many relationships the list can go on and on. The ones I look at the most are the mother and daughter. For me a mothers love is everything, it can provide comfort for you when you are angry, frustrated, lost, confused. She would let in hope and love for you so you can feel alright and safe. I think a mother and daughter relationship is the strongest relationship there is. You can’t possibly understand what it feels like to lose a child, to see them hurting.

 

The first relationship you ever had no matter how tough, scary, happy, wonderful, filled with scars. It may be but it will always be with your mom. The happiness that mother’s feel when she holds you for the first time even your dad. When he holds you its like how something so precious, beautiful, delicate be so small and they would realize that this moment was the happiest day of their lives. That’s when your first relationships are built.

            

With the world moving around like this the more you’ll build relationships. Your second relationship and others are depending on you. There are those relationships that the person does and goes with you no matter what, your day 1 friend/ girlfriend/boyfriend. The person that would ride or die for you. People take dating relationships as a game those are the kind of people I can’t stand. I believe people base there relationships on how they grew up or treat that person.

                           

There are obstacles that will keep interfering with your life. Don’t waste time on what might have been cause that can hold you back. I think in order for the world to keep on moving  we really need relationships  even the simple ones because after all that’s how we started. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.


The author's comments:

What inspired me to write this peice is my mom because i love and care for her thats why i think a mother and daughters relationship is the strongest.