Love Dilemma

By maartee SILVER, QC, Other
maartee SILVER, QC, Other

to fall in love with someone you dont love, can either be an admiration or an addiction

to love someone who doesn't love you back , can either be martyrdom or foolishness

to love someone because that someone loves you back, can either be true love or blindness

to be loved by someone and not love that someone back, can either be cruelty or its just not meant to be

to be loved for who you are and love that someone because of that, can either be infatuation or the real thing

the complications of love

on Apr. 13 2016 at 10:13 am
LittleRedDeliriousPrince SILVER, Parma Heights, Ohio
Brilliant!!

yentr0k96 said...
on Sep. 30 2013 at 2:42 pm
yentr0k96, Millbury, Ohio

"be who you are and say what you feel. because those that matter dont mind and those that mind dont matter."

this is absolutley brilliant. i love it. i wish i wouldve thought this up. 

maartee SILVER said...
on Jul. 8 2011 at 10:20 pm
maartee SILVER, QC, Other
thanks for the tips! i will consider it and see what i can do.. :)

on May. 25 2011 at 2:23 pm
SuperSami97 BRONZE, Urbandale, Iowa
This is a really good piece!  Consider your parallelism as you start each line.  Also, maybe try to think of a better ending that really sums up the whole thing.

on Jul. 21 2010 at 1:31 am
LolaFinley96 BRONZE, Woodland Hills, California

Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes with the sharpeners on the back. I fancy myself to be a 64-color box, though I've got a few missing. It's ok though, because I've got some more vibrant colors like periwinkle at my disposal. I have a bit of a problem though in that I can only meet the 8-color boxes. Does anyone else have that problem? I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation.. so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type.. I'm like, hey girl, magenta! and she's like, oh, you mean purple! and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, no - I want magenta!
John Mayer

so true.. only if others could read this.. everyone wouldnt be in a such a haze about love

maartee SILVER said...
on Aug. 20 2009 at 6:11 am
maartee SILVER, QC, Other
wow! thanks for the comments! i really appreciate it.. weee.. im so happy you guys like it!!!! ^____________^

on Aug. 19 2009 at 5:15 pm
unearthlyhaphazard GOLD, N/A, New York

"There are three rules for writing the novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."~W. Somerset Maugham

True, very true. Nice work!

Jennax3 SILVER said...
on Aug. 19 2009 at 3:43 pm
Jennax3 SILVER, Palos Verdes Estates, California
this is truly a masterpiece! very insightful.

amazing job :)

Swoon Reads

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!