Emotions Broken Down_#4 | Teen Ink

Emotions Broken Down_#4

October 26, 2014
By Anonymous

October. 14. 2014
Boredom is depressing. I hate it. It engulfs you. Swallows you whole. Makes you feel nothing. Its like a single dark cloud that can turn a bright, sunny day into a dark and dreary world that you want to escape but that sadly you live in.

OCtober. 26. 2014
Curiosity is well known and yet a complete mystery. It like a little puppy constantly whining until you feed it. Why do we ask why? Is there an answer? Sometimes curiosity is depressing. How did we get here? What happens when we die? Are there any solid facts? We don’t know. Not for sure at least. It saddens me when there are literally no answers to a question that is  vitally important to me or is just mind boggling. When we think about it, do we ever truly satisfy curiosity? I mean one answer can always lead to another question, which gives another answer, another question, and so on and so forth. How do we get these answers though?
Uggghhhh, I have to stop now, my brain is overloading with questions that don’t have answers. haha


Curiosity killed the cat, and boredom kill us. Pattern? Maybe? Why did the cat become curious? Was it bored?
   ~ People are mysterious. Everyone has a wall that the people who truly care will have to overcome. Whose walls have you climbed over lately?