True Love | Teen Ink

True Love

September 30, 2014
By bear_king BRONZE, Rochester, New York
bear_king BRONZE, Rochester, New York
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

As the heart skips a beat you realize something... youve never felt this way. Your heart pounds againist your chest and makes you feel like it just might break through. You realize that this person, the one right infront of you is the one that youve been waiting for. The one that you traveled through the past to get, the one that makes every heart break, every painful memory worth the pain, the one that makes those scars seem beautiful because you now have that mythical thing called love and you know its true and inside of you its like a burning fire. No one can stop this feeling as though the gods themselves have forged a bond so strong between you it's unbreakable no matter what challenges you face from now on you know you can do it and make it through. All of the sudden the darkness is engolfed by light and you feel something on your face and in your heart... it's happiness. Now you look back on that evil and dark past and say "that got me here/i made it" then youre ready move forward ready to live this life with your true love who has made everything worth it.


The author's comments:

i wrote this story to resemble my life i was so lost...heading down a road so alone until i found a girl who looked past everything and for once in my life i was happy :) i hope you enjoy