Its all about Love... | Teen Ink

Its all about Love...

By Riona SILVER, Dwarka, Other
Riona SILVER, Dwarka, Other

Do you believe in love at first sight?
well, i do..i do believe that it takes just one glance to fall in love with someone!
maybe some people think that love cant happen in just a minute..u need to know that person to fall in love with them..but when it comes to finding true love..u don't require many meetings..its just one look that matters!
one look at them and u know that yes! They are the one..they are the one with whom u wish to spend the rest of your life..they are the one whom u want to love from the core of your heart! They are your happily ever after...
Now after reading all this..u all must be thinking What exactly is Love?
well guys,,its not easy to explain love because love is not a thoeratical thing..u can only understand what love is when u feel it! because love is just lovely...
u know u're in love when that person is the only thing u can think about...eating..sleeping..studying.. Everytime u only think about them..u just cannot drive them out of your mind..and honestly u don't even want to..because love is such a beautiful feeling!
u know u're in love when you find yourself smiling for no reason just because u're thinking about them! when even the mention of their name makes u go all red in the face..when just a touch from them sends shivers down your spine!
u can spend hours thinking about them and not get tired...u can do anything just to see that million dollar smile on their face!
those eyes..those lips..that cute smile..that pretty face..anybody can fall for them..this is all which keeps on going in you mind!
well my friend if it is happening with you then you definitely are in LOVE!

I wrote this piece inspired from my personal experience..i have gone through all this that's why i was able to write this!