love is hard | Teen Ink

love is hard

By chase.r.p SILVER, Wentzville, Missouri
chase.r.p SILVER, Wentzville, Missouri

Her love is like the wind, i cant see it, but i can feel it!

Your once forever has left and now become just a never. You’re once everything is gone and has left you abandoned. They say cheer up move on there’s plenty of fish in the sea, but what they don’t realize is that you found a great catch and you can’t just let her go. You find yourself thinking about and remembering her all the time; her smile most of all then the way she laughs, the way her hand felt in yours, the way her sweet lips brushed yours leaving that lingering warm feeling that makes your whole body quake. The way you used to talk, you were there for each other; always happy. Every time you talked you had that silly smile on your face the same one you’re wearing now as the memories with her come flooding back. But it’s all over she left now you find yourself wondering what you did wrong? What should I have done differently? Maybe if I said “I love you” more she would have stayed? Maybe I should have sent more flowers she would have liked that? But then you pause and think I need to stop I’m being selfish it’s not my place to keep trying to do stuff to win her back when that’s not what she wants anymore. I don’t want to pressure her into doing something she doesn’t want to. All that matters at this point is that she’s happy. Does her smile still brighten up the world? Does her laughter still make you feel warm inside? That’s what you think about because her happiness is what truly matters. Your memories with her will always be there you will always feel a pain when they cross your mind. She will always be that one that could have been but you have to get over that and let her be happy doing what she enjoys, and let her be with the one who she can truly love.