Move On

Live for the moment. Fro right now. Today. If you're not treated right leave. I have a problem, I tried hanging on to people I shouldn't. Even if they don't see it they treat me bad. I tried to hang on because I hated the thought of putting years of friendship behind me. The thing is, it can be 14 years or 2 months, you only deserve the ones who treat you right. People come and go, it's a harsh lesson we must except. They may see it differently but if you feel like you're being mistreated maybe you should stop trying. YOu should hang out with people who are good to you and make you smile. A friend can be of 5 years or 5 days, it isn't about the amount of time you spend together it's the way you feel around them. The people you leave behind might be mad but in all reality it's best for you and them. Life is short don't waste time with the people who are just drifting away. It's not wrong to let someone go, it's natural. You don't always have to to but sometimes it is healthier. So this is for everyone who's ever left someone behind for the better,everyone who was mistreated, used, or just tired of all the pointless drama. Here's to you and the good life you deserve.