A Doctor

No, I don't really think you were a mistake. I loved you with every ounce of my heart. I trusted you, and you hurt me. It didn't feel like you 'broke' my heart, it felt like you ripped it from the inside out. I was looking in all the wrong places for love. I was asking for bandaids when what I needed was a doctor. Well I found my doctor and he sewed my heart back together. Not only that, but its beating again. I'm so glad I met him. I have learned to love again. He is the reason for my smile. So let me repeat myself; you were not a mistake. The only mistake I made was giving you a second chance.

PoetryGuru said...
Jul. 14 at 12:22 pm:
I really enjoyed reading your poem! I definetly thought the flow of the poem was great :)

Bluetooth13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 3:04 pm :
Thank you :)

Bluetooth13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 19 at 8:34 pm:
Please give me some pointers (: