"Why?" | Teen Ink

"Why?"

By SierraWilliston26 SILVER, East Liverpool, Ohio
SierraWilliston26 SILVER, East Liverpool, Ohio

Why do friends always seem to disappear like a cloud of dust when i need them most? Why don't we talk any more? Why does it seem like we are so distant all the time any more? Why do we call each other friends if we never talk? Why is it so hard to let go of each other if there is nothing between us? Can you answer me this, why? Why do we torcher our-selves with each other all the time? Why does it feel so real when its so fake? Why do we always ruin every thing good in our lives that we work so hard for? Why do we call each other friends if we barely know each other any more? Can you answer me this, why? Why do we constantly watch the past when we already know what happens? Why do we say " I love you" and "I will never leave you" when we already know that we will leave anyways? Why do we say "I will be your number one fan if you will be mine" when neither of us knows what that even means? Can you answer me this, why? Why do we always let the same people hurt us all the time over and over again? Why do we fall harder and harder for those who we know will never love us?

writing in the morning is the best time because all of the good thoughts are not taken yet.

thanks and i do my best to live and learn laugh and be serious at times and love to the best of my abilities. glad you commented.   

ash<3 said...
sadly what you said is true. friends will just leave you in the dirt in nothin flat. but what you need to do is just forget it. they dont matter.