It Comes From Within Ourselves

If the things that we find strength in aren't strong enough to hold themselves up, then what strength are we really getting? We are getting a false sense of security, a false sense of happiness, and a false sense of love. We are trying so hard to pretend that we can take these things and mold them into strength in its purest from, but we can't. We do not posses the capability to turn things that we think we have into something that we really do have. Sure, we can become strong. We can find some sort of strength and learn how to tackle each day as if it were our last. We can become great, mighty, and influential. We have the power to do that. We have the power to be strong.

But, we have to find these qualities within ourselves. We can not retrieve them from other people. We must peer into our own torn-down hearts and find something magnificent within ourselves. We must dutifully search in ever corner and crevice of our lives until we see what we can become. We must realize that the tools to become this person come from ourselves. When we make this realization-that is when we find our strength. We truly discover that who and what we are depends on who or what we want to be. We make our own strength, and we can't begin making it until we know that we have the power to do so.