Don't fall into the trap!

So, you've got a new boyfriend and you love him sooooo much, right? And if someone told you that almost 2 years later, he would break up with you, then demand you back, and throw a huge fit about it, stalking your family and blackmailing you to get you back? You probably wouldn't believe it, but it can happen. It's happened to me. My ex boyfriend had always been clingy, but I didn't expect this. He broke up with me during a school dance, all while screaming at me. Everyone asked me to take him back, and he begged for me back. It was annoying, but I could live. He kept talking about me and my friends on facebook, so we blocked him. He started to threaten to tell my mom that I got drunk at a local concert I'd gone to, though I didn't, in a futile attempt to get me back. I didn't get drunk, so of course I was livid. I have just e-mailed my mother, explaining the situation, with a few witnesses' email addresses. Hopefully this blows over soon, because this drama is not worth it. He is a manipulative, controlling, possessive jerk, and I truly hope none of you fall into this trap.