I have feelings for you like no other has | Teen Ink

I have feelings for you like no other has

By CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina
CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina

\"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever par

I love you more than you could imagine. I have feelings for you deeper than any sea. I have feelings for you taller and any mountain. I have feelings for you so strong that the strongest hurricane could not break them. I have feelings for you so fraggle that only you can break. I have feelings for you like no one else. I am the only one who sees you like this. Others see you as a friend and I do to, but I feel that we could be more than friends. The feelings that you have for me well I don't know only you do. I want to feel that they might be there, but to be honest I don't think they are there. I dream that they might be and I would ask, but I'm scared of losing you as a friend. I told you once that I had feelings for you and you said nothing to me. I would ask, but it might be taking thing to far and I hate to ask because I don't want it to trouble you mind like it has troubled mine.