THE LOVE BETWEEN A FAMILY

THE LOVE BETWEEN A FAMILY IS LIKE A CODE THAT SHOULD NEVER BE BROKEN, EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE THEIR DISAGREEMENTS.
THE LOVE BETWEEN A CHILD AN THEIR PARENT(S) IS A LOVE THAT SEEMS COMPLICATED BUT IS ACTUALLY VERY SIMPLE. THE CHILD MIGHT NOT AGREE WITH THE WAY THE PARENT(S) HANDLES THINGS BUT HE/SHE WILL LATER ON IN LIFE UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DID WHAT THEY DID. THE WILL HAVE THEIR TIMES WHERE THEY ARE BOTH ANGRY OR HURT ONE ANOTHERS FEELINGS, HOWEVER AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY STILL HAVE THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER.
THE LOVE BETWEEN SIBLINGS IS A FUNNY KIND OF LOVE. SIBLINGS HAVE A TENDANCY TO IRRITATE EACH OTHER ON PURPOSE AND THOUGH WE KNOW THAT THEY ARE JUST DOING THAT BECAUSE THE WANT TO GET THEM MAD, THEY STILL LOVE EACH OTHER.
THE LOVE BETWEEN GRANDCHILDREN AND GRANDPARENTS IS A LOVE NOT TOO DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN. WHEN IT COMES TO GRANDPARENTS THEY DONT ALWAYS AGREE WITH THEIR GRANDCHILDRENS' CHOICES. THIS INCLUDES: LOVE, MUSIC, MOVIES, ETC.. AND DUE TO THIS THEY MIGHT JUST BUMP HEADS. AFTER BUMPING HEADS, THE GRANDPARENTS ARE RIGHT BACK TO BEING THE LOVELY GRANDPARENTS AND FORGETING THEIR MAD.

Starkid42 said...
I'd agree with your opinions. But you are SHOUTING AT US. Please, use caps lock. Paragraphs wouldn't hurt either. :)