Family Is Important

Family is very important because they make who you are. Without your family where would you be? A drugged up kid out on the street who doesn’t know right from wrong unless it has something to do with the law, or some smart kid with good grades ready to take on this world? These individuals affect us in knowing what’s good and what’s not, who exactly are these “individuals” take a wild guess…You’re parents, take into consideration that your parents have raised you, and have taken care of you.

Family matters,its a HUGE portion of your life. Parents help children do so much stuff whether it is learning to ride a bike, helping with homework, or even to provide a sense of love and well being when things are rough. Family is a huge factor that many of you take for granted. Some believe family sucks, it’s bad or that stupid term “Id wish I never had it at all.” Family shapes us out to be what they had raised. Morals and ethics come from your families. Some believe you act and react how you are affected by your home life. What’s put in comes out type of thing.

You don’t know how lucky you are to have family, what about kids with no parents..Have you seen stories in the news about kids with no parents? Yep I know what you’re thinking “so what”. “So” some believe without parents to help pick choices they get wound up into bad ones and are more likely to do drugs and thing s they shouldn’t be. Depression and suicide affect many young adults without parents in the house hold; it’s in many corners of missing loved ones and families. From personal experience I can tell you it’s not fun to have a missing family member. Things happen when you are missing a family member, tempers spike into flairs, worries grow into fears. Next time you disrespect a family remember what they have done for you and what it would be like if they weren’t actually here.