SICK AND TIRED | Teen Ink

SICK AND TIRED

By nikka12345678999 BRONZE, New Orleans, Louisiana
nikka12345678999 BRONZE, New Orleans, Louisiana

hold fast to dreams for if dreams die life is a broken wing bird that cannot fly

Im really getting sick and tired of this boyfriend/girlfriend thing. Its like no matter where i go somebody has to have a boyfriend to supply their needs. Its not that i cant get a boyfriend its just that I dont really have the time to worry about them. They'll ask me something like "have you ever had a boyfriend", and yes the answer is NO. Then they'll be like are you gay, answer is no again. Its just that i have alot of troubles on my hand to worry about who and which is liking me. Im getting sick and tired of these same questions, im done with all of this, but i wont fall into this peer pressure and nothing is going to make me. So to all these boy crazy girls theres one thing ill have to say... GET OVER IT.

The boy crazy freaks and my school inspired me to write this.

on Oct. 20 2010 at 11:29 am
fashionlover16 SILVER, New Gloucester, Maine

I honestly don't know what my favorite personal quote is. I can tell u what i like, if u want that. I really like the twilight series. whenever my mom suggests that we should go shopping, i light up. I love shopping. well thats about it, byez!!!!! <3

hey i COMPLETELY dissagree w/ u bcuz it is a wonderful fealing 2 hav a bf, it is a wonderful fealing!!!!!!!!!! <3 tim <3

CrystalDE PLATINUM, Concord, North Carolina
Yeah, i feel the same way and it makes me angry because sometimes it gets to me not having someone but, im just fine on my own.

thanks for your opinion

thanks for your feed back

Kat2292 BRONZE said...
Kat2292 BRONZE, Canfield, Ohio

"If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0." ~Mark
"Life's like a novel with the end ripped out." ~Rascal Flatts

I really agree with this! It wasn't until last summer that I began dating my first boyfriend ever, and I'll be a senior soon.  It's really hard, but you need to find a balance to be able to keep up with school and be with that special someone. Sadly, most people don't find that balance and go "boy-crazy." Keep the strong opinion, ane remember that there are people out there saying the same thing! :)

Thinker PLATINUM, Na, Connecticut

A wise word does not make the speaker wise.

People in general are just hard to deal with, to be in a special relationship with one person just makes life more complex. Between school, home, hobbies, after school activities and such... worrying about any one else would be a pain, and really hard. Have to agree.

SarahB535 said...
on May. 16 2010 at 8:25 am
SarahB535, Mocksville, North Carolina
Strong voice. Keep it up.

on May. 16 2010 at 5:59 am
ThatGirl.. GOLD, New Delhi, Other

Those people who say they know everything.annoy those of us who do..!

hey...i completely agree with you...i am so happy there are still people like me out there....keep writing...