marriage

What I think about marriage is. Marriage is not something u should do unless u willing to spend your whole life with the person u chooses. To always tell the truth weather good or bad to always remember the good times and the bad time’s one another had shared to always respect and hear ones cry. To forgive because you both are not perfect. If marriage was perfect then we all would not be married. Don’t let other people get in the way of how u feel bout one another. Never cheat lie or steal and the power to b u no one else. We all r human we got problems there one in this world the don’t have problems can b figured out within each other. Its up to both people how long your marriage last the rest is up to our create. If u follow what u promise one another you both should be fine but most important how u feel bout one another is still there.

;alskdjfa;sldkjf said...

i didnt mean to be mean, but obviously you did. im just trying to help you to be a better writer...

from a close friend

thelifewithin replied...

may I ask were u r from

Sarbear This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
i'm not trying to be an enemy so i didn't appreciate you pretty much attacking me.

here i am speaking for my friend

i personally found it very accurate. i think if you're ready to be married at your age (which im guessing your a teen) then thats great that you already found someone

sorry im posting so much!! lol i just wanted to add that im sorry she used my name ;-( she said she talked to you on a dif page. but im mad at her... cant believe she used my name

thelifewithin replied...
Its fine now please stop posting stuff on my page thanks

asdfasdfadfasdfasdf said...
your married how old r u? this has pretty bad grammar. it was extremely hard to read

asdfasdfadfasdfasdf replied...
i didnt mean to be mean, as you obviously did. im just trying to help you be a better writer. the content of the story was good. just check your grammar. from a closer-than-you-think friend

thelifewithin replied...
and for your close friend subject I think I may have an idea of who you might be. so please as of today dont post anything to my page please n thank you unless u r willing to show yourself.