THE REAL MEANING OF LOVE

WHAT IS THE TRUE MEANING OF LOVE? IN THE DICTATORY IT MEANS A STRONG LIKE ABOUT SOMEONE OR SOMETHINGS.I FEEL AS THOUGH LOVE IS A CHOICE EITHER YOU WANT TO BE IN IT OR YOU DON’T.LOVE IS STRONG WORD THAT’S WHY SOME GUYS ARE AFRAID TO LOVE.SOME GIRLS ARE TO BECAUSE THEY DON’T WANT TO GET HURT.FROM MY KNOWLEDGE SOME RELATIONSHIPS DON’T LAST BECAUSE THEY GET HURT.BEING IN LOVE IS SCARY THING BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW WE YOU GOING TO GET HURT.LOVE IS ALSO POWERFUL IT’LL MAKE YOU DO SOME CRAZY STUFF FOR LOVE.FOR EXAMPLE A GIRL DON’T GO TO THE COPS BECAUSE HER HUSBAND IS BEATING HER. SHE IS SO IN LOVE WITH HIM THAT SHE WONT CONFESS.THAT RIGHT THERE IS STUPID SHE WOULD RATHER DIED FOR A GUY RATHER THAN LIVE.THAT'S NOT LOVE THAT’S JUST PURE STUPIDITY.WHEN YOU GOT TRUE TRUE LOVE YOU BETTER HOLD ON TO IT. BECAUSE LIFE IS TO SHORT TO LET LOVE PAST YOU BY.

trblue said...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 10:39 am
over the summer i pulled some teenink stuff off the internet, and this pice of work was decided. i love your poem. it's your stlye of writing all caps and i think i ripped of your idea about defing in words.