My mom just called me easy. | Teen Ink

My mom just called me easy.

December 20, 2009
By Theresa22 SILVER, Denver, Colorado
Theresa22 SILVER, Denver, Colorado
6 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
You make the best memories today with a push of risk.


My mom has been through alot.She is overly stressed and presured to succeed.Sometimes she tends to take it out on me,---but this time,she went all out. Yes, she has been dropping hints about her thinking i'm easy ,today, she had nothing stopping her from being straight out and up front about my image towards her. My own dad thinks i'm the school slut because of how my mom puts things when telling the 'story.'
Yes I hate it and they know nothing about me and how i'm trying to not have the same reputation in 2010. The year is almost over and 5 months into my 7th grade year. My mom will be proven wrong as to what she thinks of me. I'm sorry if she honestly thinks i'd just let some random guy touch me. I get it, i'm pretty and smart & with this generation little boys think they can take advantage of that. My voice "Boys, NO. Mom, thanks for letting me show your wrong this time."


The author's comments:
It hurt when I heard that come out of my birth mother's mouth. Well it won't hurt when I laugh in her face saying I proved her WRONG.