Does Love Exist???

Love means to me a feeling of deep affection to another person truly.I believe that love does exist in one part,but the other it does not.I am saying this because you may believe it does because people may like or love the person their with and stay with them forever to show they do love them.Love exist for everyone at one point.Love may mean everything to a person,so they stay with the person they love till the end.You can feel love,but cant see it.exist means to have something real,so i am saying does love exist.I think that on the other part it does not because you may not stay with that person forever and then go with another person.So to that person love comes and goes so for them they sometimes do or dont believe it exist even if their with that person for sometime they may get tired of being with them,because that love can end in a while.Something that you cant see does not exist so love does not but then does.So people have different opinions about love.

Nick5 said...
I could barely read the first few sentences: I suggest proper grammer and spelling. Proofreading helps.

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
love does indeed exist.  i know what love is, i keep learning about it everyday, but i know what it is.  and i keep experiencing it.  mainly from my wonderful, glorious loving God.

Perfectly.Imperfect said...

Love is an amazing thing. Love is something not even scientists can prove if its real or not, because lies with in your heart. Not physically.

Feelings fade and love dies. and then it comes back for diffrent people. I think this happens because it helps give you clues to find your real true love. In life, relationships teach you what kind of people to avoid, what kind of people your looking for etc. And when you find your true love you will know.

Relationships get you read... (more »)

Lunis_Alucard said...
Oct. 28, 2010 at 11:46 am
I personally think that to prove whether love exists or not, we need to understand what love is, however thanks to the overusage of the word, the true concept of love is lost. If someone finds it, they will understand it and if they understand it then they can prove whether or not it exists 

ashtenmorgan said...
The general love exist, but True love does NOT exist. People tend to change, u can't truly trust a person. They may betray u in the end. Family, friends, lover--> They will use one of those category to lie and hurt u. True love is just another thing. Nothing is forever. One day we like this the next we don't c wut so special about it. At first u love ur cell then in a year u feel bore with it and want a new one. Same thing will the feeling of love. You may said I'm wrong, then ... (more »)

facebeauty replied...
there is true love..............

ashtenmorgan replied...
You said that but you don't give me any real reason or detail, so you have nothing but believing it, right?

numbernine replied...
the reason people don't believe in true love is because today's society believes that love is a feeling. That's wrong. Yes, maybe love (or what most married people will call it, "infatuation") when you first meet a person is a feeling. But to keep love alive you have to work at it. Most people don't want to work at it or believe that love is a feeling. I mean look at today's romance novels, it's all about "love" and no one ever goes through problems or if they do, they're always magically "in-lo... (more »)

x'tee said...
Nov. 2, 2009 at 6:22 am
in my opinion, love is a strange feeling one feels for someone irrespective of the person's statues. love doesn't fail, endure all pain.

x'tee replied...
Nov. 2, 2009 at 6:45 am
i believe love exist, for me am seriously in love that i don't wanna let him go

ashtenmorgan replied...

babygurl13 said...
loves does exist. just because u may not be with some1 forever does not me it doesn't exist. i believe their is someone out their for evey1 just never give up faith.love will always find a way:)

angel said...
Oct. 13, 2009 at 2:36 am
love exist it somethng we have to feel it..not necessary the person we love will love us also bt we should respect it.