The Process

Some people believe the human race overuse the powerful word "love" as if it’s something to throw around, something with no meaning. Me? I disagree. You see, love is infinite. You can love using many aspects; you can love with your eyes, your body and maybe even your mind. But to be IN love? Giving your heart to someone? That's the scary part. We'll never overuse the phrase of being in love because it’s not an infinite feeling, it's specialized for one person, and that person only. The person carrying your soul, the other half of your heart. Sometimes we're so blinded by the love or lust we have for a person we convince ourselves this is the feeling of being 'in love'. Let me tell you something, its not. It's not a feeling gained overnight, it’s a process, a long process. It’s a process that happens over time; after the butterflies leave, after the tension increases, after the problems build, after the fondness disappear and after the tears dry. Its a process of conflict and harsh realizations one after the other. It’s a series of unfortunate events leading to the next. A process of insecurities and pain filled with happiness and pride. Only after all of that, can you truly say you have fallen in love because let me just say that that particular phrase will not just be given, it's meant to be earned.

sweet blond said...
falling in love is all in your head.i made the same mistake.i thought i fond the perfect man,but he was using me in many ways.i will never mack that same mistake again.dont mack the same mistake as i did.

Jhazy said...
Jan. 13, 2010 at 4:44 am:
wow awesome 2 thumbs up if everyone could read this and realize love, lust, and being in love are 3 things different.

sweet blond replied...
Nov. 17, 2010 at 3:30 pm :
totall!!!!!!! i so agree love is allways a mistery!!!!

Mystery said...
Keep up the good work, I love the way you think and express yourself!