Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!! | Teen Ink

Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

By ~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida
~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida

"One day there will be a chance that you will say that you love one person and really mean it, but every day one person is at least loving you now." - Me

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

Gwgideon GOLD said...
Gwgideon GOLD, Commerce Twp, Michigan
I'm Christian and I believe homosexuality is wrong. I understand you guys have your own opinions. However, I do hate it as well when people hate gays. They are human, and Jesus died on the cross for them. I hate it when people forget that. 

wind_andthe_rainy PLATINUM, San Francisco, California
i really admire you by being able to disagree with something, yet still respect it. Thank you

Obeyydiamond said...
Obeyydiamond, Escondido, California

"aa lott off girlss fal inn lovee withh thee wrongg guyss, simplyy becausee thee wrongg guyss sayy thee rightt thingss;OVOXO"

i hate it when people jugde one another and supposably they are nice people that dont jugde other just stfu i swear im bi and im proud i dont judge other i just say the truth and well im happy with my gf we have 4 monther sand going for more love my babe c;!!

on Apr. 27 2012 at 9:15 am
ArmyChick SILVER, Lake Park, Florida

*Live like its your last day,*People say practice makes perfect, but then they say there is no such thing as perfect, thats why i stopped practicing,*silly boys trucks are for girls,*you dont want to get to your distination and not remember the trip.

well i dont mind it at all. its natrual for me to be around. two of my best friends are bi and it doesnt bother me at all.

blingy2 said...
your right i know a cuople people who are and some are my friends

on Apr. 17 2012 at 11:49 am
i_am_so_very_large_and_towering SILVER, Mililani, Hawaii

"Yet what is any ocean but a multitude of drops?"

good for you! i'm straight but hate how homophobic everyone is these days. love is love:)

selenafan1 BRONZE, Freeport, Texas

" Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth"
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it is better to be absolutley ridiculous than absolutley boring"-Marilyn Monroe

I personally think that gay marriage isn't the way life is supposed to be because same sex marriage is the way it is supposed to be. But if you happen to be that way I'm not going to discriminate you for it because it isn't right and none of my business who your with.

on Apr. 6 2012 at 10:56 am
chloejane SILVER, Gatton Australia, Other

You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.”
― Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper

so what your gay or bi your human and that is all i care about i dont beleive in god and no one is going to tell me that being gay is wrong its not you cant help who you like my uncle and one of my close friends are gay both of them have found some one and i am truly happy that they are happy

if you are proud to be gay or bi then good for you and if people pick on you because your different just know your special in your own little way 

dancegirl13 BRONZE, Roslyn, Washington
What you said baffles and completely disgusts me.

dancegirl13 BRONZE, Roslyn, Washington
I don't mean to offend religious people at all by this, but what does it matter if God's happy? Why do we need to look to him to know what is right? Humans are not born bad. We have intelligent brains and loving souls and we can tell if something that we are doing is going to hurt someone else. Thus, us ourselves know what is 'right' and what is 'wrong' most of the time. This is why homosexuality, even from a religious standpoint, can't be compared to rape or killing. Rape and murder are acts that harm someone else unjustly. Homosexuality is a feeling that you have inside of yourself. Now, I believe strongly in evolution, not that God made us. But if God made us, that would mean that he made those feelings inside of us. So that would mean that God made some people gay. So, from a religious or unreligious standpoint, how is it wrong for people to be gay, lesbian, bisexual, or whatever the heck else is right for them as long as they are happy and they aren't hurting others?

dancegirl13 BRONZE, Roslyn, Washington
I agree. The people who are judging and hating homosexual people are the ones that are messing up.

ilovedarryl BRONZE, Indianapolis Indiana, Indiana

go big or go home

Hi my name is sarah and i'm bi and i've been bullied about it. I think that people who say i'm gay is right is my fault that i'm bi?

on Mar. 19 2012 at 8:58 am
sweetgirl70 BRONZE, Pelzer, South Carolina

a women is like a rose if u love her right she will bloom

my opion is that if you are really determined to be christian you will do that with out listing to other people if you love jesus you love jesus

on Mar. 19 2012 at 8:55 am

i totally agree that is a great way to put it thank  you

on Mar. 19 2012 at 8:53 am

the thing is if ut he didnt judgeyou read the bible jesus didnt judge he ate at tables with sinners he loved sinners like he loved christians he didnt agree with what they were doing judge

on Mar. 19 2012 at 8:50 am

this comment says everything iv been trying ot get out

on Mar. 19 2012 at 8:48 am

my personal opinion is that i dont agree with gays and lesbos but i can get along thats what i was taught hate the sin love the sinner

on Mar. 19 2012 at 8:43 am

just saying all christians are not like they are quit a lot of them i think that being gay ar bisexual is wrong but i do not judge people have there reasons

on Mar. 12 2012 at 8:57 am
DarkIsThyThought BRONZE, Shishpipkabibble, Pennsylvania

I think I know enough of hate- to say that for destruction ice- is also great- and would suffice.

You shouldn't not hang out with someone becuase they are gay! It is not disease! I know plenty of bisexuals and they are totally cool. You are just like the hateful professed christians I was talking about!

on Mar. 12 2012 at 8:53 am

I was raised with a christian background and went to church two or three times a week. I recently become an athiest due to the awful and hateful judgement radiating off of most professed christians. I totally stand up for different sexual orientations and transgenders. You are you, and you shouldn't have to be attacked for it. Most christians are harsher than nonbelievers! It says in the bible that you shouldn't judge people.