Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

RightWingExtremistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 25 at 7:09 pm
If the gov't has no right to say who can and can't be married, then how come I can't marry my cousin, or marry multiple people? Now I wouldn't do any of those things, but why is gay "marriage" different.

MachanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 23 at 1:30 pm
You know, I've been feelings slightly nervous to say this, but I'm bi too. I've had crushes on girls, so I know where you're coming from.

AshleySDThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 18 at 6:15 pm
Don't worry. I'm bisexual too, so you can talk to me if you ever need support.

LillianABThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 3 at 8:02 pm
I agree with you! I'm not bi or homosexual but I'm still on your side.

JazzyB2002 said...
Mar. 17 at 10:36 pm
I disagree because according to the bible, God actually forbids it!!! I have a gay friend, sure I don't approve of how he choses to live but he is my friend and I accept him. Please do not say things like I am not worthy of his friendship because we are actually very close friends. Thank You.

Sweetsoulsearching This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 24 at 3:12 pm
Clearly you don't accept him. And the bible never says anything about being lgbtqia at all. What happened to love everyone no matter what?? Also being gay is not a life stlye choice, you don't choose to be gay. God made him gay, he made him and loves him for who his is and all he is. And you should too.

May 18 at 6:13 pm
Yeah where in the bible does it even mention the issue? It's not in the ten commandments. Why don't you give me a quote from the bible if you know it so well?

RightWingExtremistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 18 at 7:22 pm
Leviticus 18:22 & 1 Corinthians 6:9

May 19 at 12:16 pm
It only said that homosexual acts were wrong. It did not say that attraction to the same sex is wrong.

JazzyB2002 replied...
today at 9:35 pm
@AshleySD That is the same thing

Shadowboxer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 30 at 5:53 pm
I agree with everything you said except for the last line. The whole time you are saying "don't hate", and that is very powerful, but then you say "you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship" which kind of translates as "if you hate, I hate you", which I KNOW is not what you want to say. You have every reason to hate them but you shouldn't be expressing so on a piece that voices that everyone should be treated equally....it ruins the point completely. I applaud you for your opennes... (more »)

May 18 at 6:16 pm
The only part of the last line that I don't like is the part that says "you are messed up". But if a person is mistreating a friend because of their sexual orientation, then they really don't deserve their friendship.

Shadowboxer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 19 at 6:33 pm
Yes, I agree, and totally understand that. I should have been more specific in my quotes, because I agree with what you are saying

ProudheartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 6 at 5:18 pm
I love this. I am pansexual and from a very close-minded town and completely understand where you are coming from.

udnds said...
Nov. 20, 2014 at 12:17 am
sepperation of church and state is most deffinately a thing so  the "law of our god" doesnt really govern this. 

____ replied...
Mar. 9 at 12:43 pm
No, it is a quote from Thomas Jefferson and was never a part of the Constitution

____ replied...
Mar. 9 at 2:12 pm
No, it is a quote from Thomas Jefferson and was never a part of the Constitution.

May 20 at 6:30 pm
then why is it in effect? @____

lilali656 said...
YES!! you love who you love. im bi too so i dont let it bother me

im.a.skater.123 said...
Oct. 14, 2014 at 9:00 am
This is by far one of the most rude things ever