Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

RightWingExtremistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 25 at 7:09 pm
If the gov't has no right to say who can and can't be married, then how come I can't marry my cousin, or marry multiple people? Now I wouldn't do any of those things, but why is gay "marriage" different.

AshleySDThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 26 at 6:35 pm
In most states you can marry your cousin. You can't marry multiple people because marriage is considered a bond between TWO people and only those people. And that's just the point. Gay marriage isn't different. It is still just love between two people, and there is nothing wrong with it.

RightWingExtremistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 27 at 6:48 pm
@AshleySD So if marriage is simply love between two people, then marriage between children is okay, or an adult to a child, or to one's sibling. I mean, after all, you profess marriage is between any two people that claim to "love" each other.

May 28 at 11:47 am
Sorry I meant to say adults.

May 28 at 8:05 pm
@AshleySD Alright then, ince.stuous marriages are okay then according to your logic. As long as they're conse.nting adults, right? Even though it is proven there are so many things wrong, but according to you, that's violating a civil right. Hey, wait a minute, marriage isn't a civil right, so we don't have a problem.

May 29 at 9:39 am
I did not say anything about incestuous marriage. And I would appreciate it if you could stop with the logical fallacies. Gay marriage is the same as regular marriage despite that one very obvious difference. It is still love between two people. Letting two gay people get married is not hurting the rest of the world. But an incestuous marriage could cause birth defects, therefore hurting the child.

Jun. 2 at 10:55 pm
@AshleySD Not explicitly no, but you did say marriage is simply a bond between two people. Now you say it's only two unrelated people. Therefore, you have contradicted yourself and shown my point, which is this, as soon as marriage loses its definition, upon no logical basis can one deny a marriage of anyone-to-anyone because the only legal and logical way we can accept g.ay marriage is if it was a civil right. Therefore, if it is a civil right, we cannot deny it to no one or group of people for... (more »)

Jun. 3 at 3:53 pm
Go to college, freak. I did.

Jun. 3 at 6:13 pm
@AshleySD You know how I tell when I win arguments? When the other side no longer makes any claims and instead begins insulting me. Oh wait, you just did that.

Jun. 4 at 3:43 pm
You didn't win. You didn't prove anything. Trying to make me feel like I'm wrong is not going to work. It's people like you that gave me a job. My job? Helping suicidal kids. Kids who, because of people like you telling them that they are wrong about their entire life and that they should be ashamed of it, are close to death. Just stop, you faggot. I can use that word because I am one.

Jun. 9 at 6:51 pm
@AshleySD I did, you did not. I stated my claim and you didn't bother to make any counter points, all you did was insult me. Therefore, by default, I have won. Pulling Ad Hominem does nothing for your argument, and it just makes you look like an arrogant narcissist. However, you are doing a service to our world, and I commend you for that. What I don't commend you doing, is blaming their depressed state on me. I don't commend bullying in any way shape or form, and there's a difference between bu... (more »)

Jun. 10 at 6:53 pm
"Trying to get them away from their lifestyle" is bullying! That's like telling a girl that it's not okay to be a girl and she should stop what she's doing.

Jun. 12 at 12:24 am
@AshleySD Excuse me? I've been bullied, I know very well what bullying is and is not. There's a difference between saying something like "Hey, that's a not a good thing to do" as opposed to something like "Hey, you fa.gg.ot, you su.ck, and everyone hat.es you." And, no, you are not born with your se.xual orientation.

Jun. 13 at 12:27 am
Yeah you are born with it. I've liked girls and guys ever since I can remember. It's not a choice. And yeah, there is a difference, but sometimes "Hey that's not a good thing to do" is still bullying. I don't think you do know "very well" what bullying. Have you ever been bullied because of your sexual orientation? What about because you are an atheist? Or maybe for crying at school because you just found out that your best friend tried to kill himself? As you can tell, it's made me pretty bitte... (more »)

Jun. 17 at 12:28 am
@AshleySD I agree, let's agree to disagree, but let me leave you this: I've dealt with cr.ap before, maybe not the same cr.ap, but most definitely cr.ap.

MachanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 23 at 1:30 pm
You know, I've been feelings slightly nervous to say this, but I'm bi too. I've had crushes on girls, so I know where you're coming from.

May 18 at 6:15 pm
Don't worry. I'm bisexual too, so you can talk to me if you ever need support.

LillianABThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 3 at 8:02 pm
I agree with you! I'm not bi or homosexual but I'm still on your side.

JazzyB2002This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 17 at 10:36 pm
I disagree because according to the bible, God actually forbids it!!! I have a gay friend, sure I don't approve of how he choses to live but he is my friend and I accept him. Please do not say things like I am not worthy of his friendship because we are actually very close friends. Thank You.

Sweetsoulsearching This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 24 at 3:12 pm
Clearly you don't accept him. And the bible never says anything about being lgbtqia at all. What happened to love everyone no matter what?? Also being gay is not a life stlye choice, you don't choose to be gay. God made him gay, he made him and loves him for who his is and all he is. And you should too.