Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

RightWingExtremistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 25 at 7:09 pm
If the gov't has no right to say who can and can't be married, then how come I can't marry my cousin, or marry multiple people? Now I wouldn't do any of those things, but why is gay "marriage" different.

AshleySDThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 26 at 6:35 pm
In most states you can marry your cousin. You can't marry multiple people because marriage is considered a bond between TWO people and only those people. And that's just the point. Gay marriage isn't different. It is still just love between two people, and there is nothing wrong with it.

RightWingExtremistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 6:48 pm
@AshleySD So if marriage is simply love between two people, then marriage between children is okay, or an adult to a child, or to one's sibling. I mean, after all, you profess marriage is between any two people that claim to "love" each other.

today at 11:47 am
Sorry I meant to say adults.

today at 8:05 pm
@AshleySD Alright then, ince.stuous marriages are okay then according to your logic. As long as they're conse.nting adults, right? Even though it is proven there are so many things wrong, but according to you, that's violating a civil right. Hey, wait a minute, marriage isn't a civil right, so we don't have a problem.

MachanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 23 at 1:30 pm
You know, I've been feelings slightly nervous to say this, but I'm bi too. I've had crushes on girls, so I know where you're coming from.

May 18 at 6:15 pm
Don't worry. I'm bisexual too, so you can talk to me if you ever need support.

LillianABThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 3 at 8:02 pm
I agree with you! I'm not bi or homosexual but I'm still on your side.

JazzyB2002 said...
Mar. 17 at 10:36 pm
I disagree because according to the bible, God actually forbids it!!! I have a gay friend, sure I don't approve of how he choses to live but he is my friend and I accept him. Please do not say things like I am not worthy of his friendship because we are actually very close friends. Thank You.

Sweetsoulsearching This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 24 at 3:12 pm
Clearly you don't accept him. And the bible never says anything about being lgbtqia at all. What happened to love everyone no matter what?? Also being gay is not a life stlye choice, you don't choose to be gay. God made him gay, he made him and loves him for who his is and all he is. And you should too.

May 18 at 6:13 pm
Yeah where in the bible does it even mention the issue? It's not in the ten commandments. Why don't you give me a quote from the bible if you know it so well?

May 18 at 7:22 pm
Leviticus 18:22 & 1 Corinthians 6:9

May 19 at 12:16 pm
It only said that homosexual acts were wrong. It did not say that attraction to the same sex is wrong.

JazzyB2002 replied...
May 23 at 9:35 pm
@AshleySD That is the same thing

JazzyB2002 replied...
May 23 at 9:38 pm
if you are gay you usually do commit the act

May 24 at 12:40 pm
@JazzyB2002 Homosexual acts are defined as sexual acts with someone of the same sex. It does not mean being attracted to someone of the same sex.

May 26 at 6:37 pm
How do you even know that their is a god? The only evidence you have are stories written thousands of years ago, but what if that's all they are? Stories. I don't see any VALID proof of a god, so I don't believe that there is one.

May 26 at 6:38 pm
I spelled "there" wrong

yesterday at 6:51 pm
@AshleySD I don't even know how to respond to that. I'm pretty sure that if it bans se.x acts b/w two homose.xuals, same-s.ex attraction is implied.

Shadowboxer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 30 at 5:53 pm
I agree with everything you said except for the last line. The whole time you are saying "don't hate", and that is very powerful, but then you say "you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship" which kind of translates as "if you hate, I hate you", which I KNOW is not what you want to say. You have every reason to hate them but you shouldn't be expressing so on a piece that voices that everyone should be treated equally....it ruins the point completely. I applaud you for your opennes... (more »)