Love...

Okay. I think that teen dating is... Well, I think it is a way to learn from your mistakes and everything. I know there are girls out there obsessed with boys and girls out there who love being single. There is nothing wrong with that, but I just want to say to those who think it's pointless... Maybe it is. I myself am 15 years old and have been dating since I was in the 7th grade. I have had my fair share of broken hearts, but at the same time, I have learned many important lessons that I may not have learned if I hadn't done those things. Think about it this way. If... Okay. Let's say you wait until you're older to date. You find someone that you really like and you want to spend the rest of your life with. But it's one of your first times dealing with the stress and down times of relationships and you can't handle it. Maybe the love of your life has just passed you by and you can't do anything about it. Everyone dreams of a happily ever after, right?! Don't let yours pass through your fingers!

Lisa_Bhadd001 said...
Truu :))

HannaBanana123 said...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:02 pm:
Yes! I totally agree! I think that middle, and high school, is a good place to make mistakes! To try love and see if it fits:) and if not, well that's ok! Sometimes, waiting is better because you know more of what you're doing, you're a little older and wiser, and you won't have the problem that I have with "You can go out on a date, but only if dad and I are there because you're too young to go on a date alone." I think it's a little over the top.... What does she expect we're going to do? The ... (more »)

SpeakingLifeofSerenity said...
Everyone should experience love and experience it early.  I agree with you alot.

Mudder_Hacky said...

i like this very much.

yes, it really sucks when you find somebody who you know is the one but because it's your first time, you screw everything up. i'm speaking from experience here.

it's terrible.

symonejones95 said...
Dec. 17, 2010 at 8:39 am:
i think its true that when you start dating young that you can learn from your mistakes and when you get older you can only build in what you have learned.

Stingray said...
May 11, 2010 at 10:30 pm:
Love is something you say to your best friend when they sneak you an extra cookie from the lunch line, not something you say to every crush that happens to like you back. It may seem like love, but at 15, you can't be sure, because you have your whole life to live and experience new loves. I'm not saying you shouldn't care about or be sincere to all your boyfriends, but heartbreaks, and love are very strong words that I feel a few boyfriends from age 12-15 couldn't ma... (more »)

xox-bixey-xox said...
Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:13 am:
i agree about what you say, but you gotta admit it is really annoying when you see first years, coming up with there new little boyfriends and acting like they are going to be with them forever!!!

SavingAngel This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 6, 2010 at 8:54 am :

that's really true, it is quite annoying...

-angel

smileysdeadvalentine said...
Sept. 28, 2009 at 10:20 am:
i think you are right from dating now that we are young teaches us lessons for the future.

Angel*music*lover This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 28, 2009 at 7:09 pm :
Thank you! i strongly believe that.

smileysdeadvalentine replied...
Sept. 29, 2009 at 9:51 am :
its good to think that. if you wait till you are older than well, you will go the first guy that says baby i love you...

Chelsea M. said...
I want to wait until I'm older. When you're young you make stupid mistakes. I think I'll be able to have a pretty stable relationship with a guy when I'm older from watching other kids. Observing from far away. (Not like a stalker, lol)

Sept. 26, 2009 at 5:36 pm :
I understand completely. I like how everyone has different opinions on this stuff...

noelleism replied...
Feb. 24, 2010 at 7:00 am :
I fully agree with Chelsea M. I really had no choice to date or not my parents made that one for me. But I think it was the best plan. Because I've never got Hurt and I can still learn from watching my parents and others. So when the right guy dose come around I'll be free and happy. ..
U