Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

humanity_peace said...
Mar. 4, 2016 at 3:20 am
Opinions everywhere, you can not judge a boy's taste in girls. Do not use your bad experience against boys. This is way too opinionated and is plain bad.

Edubs This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
that's true. Although the statement that it's too opinionated.. it's in the opinion section for a reason

QueenIsland123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 3, 2016 at 7:14 am
I completely agree with u!! Why cant boys just love a girl for who they are and not because of what they look like or if they are popular. All girls, no matter what colour or religion, are beautiful in their own way. Just a quick tip: Don't change urself for a guy. You are beautiful in ur own way and there is a boy out there who will see that and love u for who u r :)

ScarletCity This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 17, 2016 at 9:12 am
Seriously, though, Guys and girls brains are made up differently. Us girls think differently than guys. What we think is not, necessarily, what they think. But, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

YoungThug said...
Boys aren't confusing neither are girls we just have a different view of things in the world.

Yeabsera said...
To all the girls out there, You are more beautiful and precious than you know.The most beautiful person you can be is you. (Not the cheerleaders,thought this is for you too.) Don't let a guys decision change YOU. I'm sure the guy himself doesn't have it all together either. If he doesn't see the rare beauty that is held inside of you, then honestly he doesn't deserve you. I'm not saying don't give him a chance, he might end up being the guy for you. And if he's not , just know that it's not over... (more »)

Onediectionforever said...
Shut up mark fat girls are betufiul and smart too to date boys are stupid ha ha take that

Mark_____t said...
Dec. 5, 2015 at 8:36 am
From a guys perspective, if a guy is dating an attractive girl purely because she is attractive then he's probably got other things on his mind then having a legit, healthy, relationship.

breebear351 said...
I liked this one guy but he never noticed me because im on of those really awkward shy types and he liked on of the cheerleaders who was always sleeping around

Magicath said...
Don't be fooled. I know a guy I used to like who really liked my friend. She had brown hair and blue eyes. She was a lot "bigger than me" in that way and I was really sad to know he just saw me as friend. I know that boys are confusing because many cannot see what it is right in front of them. I have brown hair and brown eyes and he never liked me. I am now fine with it because me and my friend aren't very close and my guy friend is one of my best friends. He likes someone else and I am very hap... (more »)

ForstrangFreoh said...
Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:03 am
The cheerleaders often get a lot of attention simply because they're "oh-so-pretty." Other girls who don't conform to such 'standards' of beauty are more likely to find someone who likes them for who they are, not for their butt. Follow ProfessionalJaywalker in their advice. Don't create a victim complex. Be you and hope that you'll meet the right guy. That is, honestly, the best thing you can do.

Sunshine5047 said...
It shouldn't matter what you look like, who care what color hair or eye's you have. It should matter who you are on the inside.

ProfessionalJaywalkerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Geez. From what I've seen, the girls only go for the attractive boys. It's a two way street. Don't create a victim complex for yourself--that's just going to make your life more difficult.

Fernando_Acuna said...
Thank you, I'm really glad you liked reading it.

ABPippins said...
Just be patient and look for somebody who chooses you for you and don't be so picky as to turn them down because they don't meet your standards of attractive. Somebody that you don't find beautiful or handsome could be the kind of person who will go to the ends of the Earth for you because they have that kind of heart. Physical beauty can easily be marred by a foul personality. As the witches say in Macbeth: "Fair is Foul and Foul if Fair..."

Kaysie said...
Except im the blonde hair blue eye cheerleader and guys avoid me like the black plague

MrsCapela said...
Mar. 24, 2015 at 9:10 am
This was a great piece!

ahsfreak said...
I DONT THINK ALL BLONDES GET THE BOYS! I had my first boyfriends when I was 12 and I have brown hair and green eyes! DONT LISTEN TO THEM

WordAddict replied...
You had a boyfriend at twelve??? Everyone so precocious these days...

WordAddict replied...
Sorry—I mean to put an apostrophe 's' after 'everyone'. Jesus I'm such a grammer freak.

Rikerlynchlover said...
OMGGGGGGG!!!! That is so true!! Boys will be all over u in 6th grade because he likes your hazel eyes and black hair and the next year he will total ignore u because he's DATING a blonde hair and blue eyed cheerleader in 7th grade! WTF BOYS!!!! STICK WITH THE GIRL U LIKE NOT THE POPULAR ONE!!! STUPID!!!!