Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

BarzaitheWise said...
Girls don't exactly come with an instruction manual.

jasmine replied...
that is so not fir boy are just as same just more confusing

niallhoranlover said...
May 23, 2014 at 7:46 am
Boys ar dumb to mess with a girls head

lyssaboo101 said...
I think the thought of it is realistic, but it was harshly sterio typical.

KandiceMichelle said...
I don't agree with the part about the blondes, but I do about the boys. Most guys want an easy catch and most of those so called easy catches are the popular girls with more of their daddy's money than they know what to do with. In the end, guys do realize that they don't want a brainless girl who only knows to interest him with sex. The right guy though, will see you for who you are, and love you no matter what :)

WOWritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Everybody falls for the attractive guy/girl once or twice. Everybody will either think 'WOW' or 'Oh...', but it's the people that stop and look past the 'good' looks or the 'bad' looks that really matter. Hope you find someone special for you, but in the meantime, just enjoy being you and single :) That sounded so cheesy but oh well...

FilmLoverandWriter14 said...
I totally agree!!! I always wonder why it's the girls with the blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm a brunette and I always feel like the guys at our school always fall for them. And it's all about the looks! They never look for the personality, only all the "popular" cool girls. Finally someone understands how I feel! Thank you for this well written article that has made my night!

Lexxiiee said...
I do agree, boys are so confusing. They fall for looks alot instead of personality. Thats what screws things up from the beginning. The boy realizes that he doesnt like anything beyond the girls looks after some time has past and ends up distancing himself from the girl he showed and interest in. This is not how all guys are but it happens alot. Many guys do not know what they want.

niallhoran lver replied...
May 23, 2014 at 7:45 am
Its not something boys do they mix your head u;p in side

Thalion said...
Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:06 am
I don't think that we (I am a girl, just so you know.) should stereotype boys in this manner. It's like saying that all blondes are dumb (which is abolutely not true!) While there are definetly some guys who only like a girl for her looks, there are also many who can see part blonde hair and blue eyes! Many of my friends are guys, and I can only think of one or two peole that I know who think this way about girls.   Also, guys are wired differently than girls (understatement on ... (more »)

bballnumbr21 said...
Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:57 am
i completly agree.Not all guys act this way thats like saying all girls want is the boyfriend with money and good looks we dont like to be sterotyped either. we get just as upset when the girl goes for the jerk instead of the guy who is actually there to listen to them. but we learn that this is going to happen and has probably happened to every guy. So in return we adopt the same strategy in hopes of making that same girl that hurt us notice us. Everyone wants to make things so difficult but th... (more »)

KenzieWolf said...
Feb. 19, 2014 at 10:30 am
This is so true the only thing guys look for is big butt and boobs all of the time and they never look past that. Guys will tell you different but its always a lie. Always. I say dont trust em. I guys that i liked for a long time just backstabbed me for another girl and diddnt even have the guts to tell me himself. I found out over Instagram!!! Like what? So anyway this articles totally relates to my life

GageSayles said...
Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:48 am
This is ridiculous; all of the assumptions you made are based off of your perspective. By the sounds of it, YOU find yourself unattractive, and that isn't any way to go about nabbing guys. I am a guy, and I can tell you that most guys don't care about looks unless they're looking for a short, stinted relationship. Anyone can deal with other's problems, because they have problems themselves.

shykk.shykk replied...
wish i am there to witness it myself. :)  

BlondeLies said...
I'm blonde and I have never had a boyfriend or boy-toy.  All the boys in my school go after the Latina girls or the girls who's daddies have more money.  Girls may be blonde, but they're not always the girls boys want.  I'm an ugly blonde so although I like this writing, I also do not agree with it.

Riz568 replied...
Feb. 22, 2014 at 3:13 am
I disagree too well I'm brown skin most boys look at me like I'm pretty one in particular tells me that I'm pretty put doesn't act on it I knew him since 4th grade and we use to be best friends I'm lost ?

transparantspirit434 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nice ideas, but here's one to chew on; Why do girls go for the cute guys? The ones with the skater boy hair cuts? The popular ones? With the blue eyes? The nice bodies? The full package? It isn't just guys; it's girls too. And if you don't go for this type of guy? Well... see? Not all girls go for the pretty guys, just like not all guys go for the cheeleader-type girls. Sometimes, we just... go for who we like. And this guy you are writing about, if you are writing about a sp... (more »)

Sky-sky said...
This is so true your great at the stories

Lexi_the_bullied_girl said...
That is so true there's thisboy I like but he likes a different girl-she's blonde-what do I do

DawnieRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 29, 2013 at 9:09 am
I like this article, a lot. I think that we all sometimes like people who are attractive. I do too, but its really sad because they never like me back.... The other thing i wanted to say is that boys and/or girls are not confusing. I think its because we are different from each other and we cant understand the way the other thinks. Of couse that's only my opinion. :)