Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

Onediectionforever said...
Shut up mark fat girls are betufiul and smart too to date boys are stupid ha ha take that

Mark_____t said...
Dec. 5, 2015 at 8:36 am
From a guys perspective, if a guy is dating an attractive girl purely because she is attractive then he's probably got other things on his mind then having a legit, healthy, relationship.

breebear351 said...
I liked this one guy but he never noticed me because im on of those really awkward shy types and he liked on of the cheerleaders who was always sleeping around

Magicath said...
Don't be fooled. I know a guy I used to like who really liked my friend. She had brown hair and blue eyes. She was a lot "bigger than me" in that way and I was really sad to know he just saw me as friend. I know that boys are confusing because many cannot see what it is right in front of them. I have brown hair and brown eyes and he never liked me. I am now fine with it because me and my friend aren't very close and my guy friend is one of my best friends. He likes someone else and I am very hap... (more »)

ForstrangFreoh said...
Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:03 am
The cheerleaders often get a lot of attention simply because they're "oh-so-pretty." Other girls who don't conform to such 'standards' of beauty are more likely to find someone who likes them for who they are, not for their butt. Follow ProfessionalJaywalker in their advice. Don't create a victim complex. Be you and hope that you'll meet the right guy. That is, honestly, the best thing you can do.

Sunshine5047 said...
It shouldn't matter what you look like, who care what color hair or eye's you have. It should matter who you are on the inside.

ProfessionalJaywalker This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Geez. From what I've seen, the girls only go for the attractive boys. It's a two way street. Don't create a victim complex for yourself--that's just going to make your life more difficult.

Fernando_Acuna said...
Thank you, I'm really glad you liked reading it.

ABPippins said...
Just be patient and look for somebody who chooses you for you and don't be so picky as to turn them down because they don't meet your standards of attractive. Somebody that you don't find beautiful or handsome could be the kind of person who will go to the ends of the Earth for you because they have that kind of heart. Physical beauty can easily be marred by a foul personality. As the witches say in Macbeth: "Fair is Foul and Foul if Fair..."

Kaysie said...
Except im the blonde hair blue eye cheerleader and guys avoid me like the black plague

MrsCapela said...
Mar. 24, 2015 at 9:10 am
This was a great piece!

ahsfreak said...
I DONT THINK ALL BLONDES GET THE BOYS! I had my first boyfriends when I was 12 and I have brown hair and green eyes! DONT LISTEN TO THEM

WordAddictThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
You had a boyfriend at twelve??? Everyone so precocious these days...

Sorry—I mean to put an apostrophe 's' after 'everyone'. Jesus I'm such a grammer freak.

Rikerlynchlover said...
OMGGGGGGG!!!! That is so true!! Boys will be all over u in 6th grade because he likes your hazel eyes and black hair and the next year he will total ignore u because he's DATING a blonde hair and blue eyed cheerleader in 7th grade! WTF BOYS!!!! STICK WITH THE GIRL U LIKE NOT THE POPULAR ONE!!! STUPID!!!!

kellyevelyn2 said...
Boys, when you leave them, and they are with another girl is because it shows you that they moved on, and they are wanting to be in love or is really a real jerk.

lucyyh said...
Feb. 13, 2015 at 3:16 am
SOMEONE HELP PLEASE my crush i really like him we have talked for almost 3 months and he goes to my school same year. When i talk to him i am so happy and get butterflies because we joke about each other and he really listens to me but he started to like this girl and it made me so depressed and annoyed. At school i am in non of his classes and im so scared to actually talk to him in real life and he knows i like him i think someone tell me how to handle it please

ForstrangFreoh replied...
Oct. 8, 2015 at 12:15 am
Ok, I'm not the greatest romantic adviser in the world, but I'll try to help. First, and this is most important, find out what you want. Obviously you want to be with him, but do you want most to be with him or to see him happy. Your decision between the two will make a massive difference. Next you should try to talk to him. Depending on his type of character I would suggest two methods. 1. Talk normally, subtly asking about the other girl and so forth. 2. Ask him openly about the issue. From th... (more »)

maegan12 said...
well im a blonde with blue eyes but not a cheerleader but i really like this guy hes my bestfriend and he falls for the two red head girls in my grade and they r so mean to me just because i do everything with him he always says they r so sweet but to me if i found out someone i liked was being mean to my bestfriend i would not like them. so why is he falling for mean girls, and why doesnt he like me, sometimes i think he likes me the next hes talking about how pretty they are. can someone reall... (more »)

dylananderson said...
Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard. there -.- **their