Why are boys so confusing? | Teen Ink

Why are boys so confusing?

By VirginiaHeart BRONZE, Torrance, California
VirginiaHeart BRONZE, Torrance, California

Good Girls are just Bad Girls who DON'T get Caught! <3

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

This was dedicated to a close friend of mine who feels this way.

megsloveslions GOLD, Thomasville, Pennsylvania

Live like there's no tommorow

I don't think it has anything to do with the looks because I'm blonde with blue eyes and most guys don't like me, and the one that does is colorblind! lol

Tysondramafreak, Clearwater, Kansas

Love is not about finding someone u can live with, but someone u cant live without.

"They say that the British wore red so the enemy wouldn't see them bleed when the enemy hit. Now I know why the Packers where yellow pants!!" :)

hey not all guys fall for blondes. at my school im one of the few blondes & no one falls 4 me except a couple good guys & just plain weirdos :/

Tysondramafreak, Clearwater, Kansas

its the exact oppisite at my school...if ur blonde (like me) u dont get the guys. unless ur a stupid cheerleader. then u r hooked for life

angelface0:) said...
my best friend has blonde hair and blue eyes and i nice figure.. i guess, im not a lesbo. but shes also a really sweet and caring person. so, stfu :)

angelface0:) said...
^ just cuz you have brown hair doesnt mean everyone is going to be jelous of you... and not to be a snob, but people are jelous of me, i have brown hair hazel/gold eyes and im 5'2'' only shallow ppl are going to be jelous of some one for what they have or what they look like.

angelface0:) said...
AMEN!!! and love the screen name btw :)

angelface0:) said...
on Jul. 12 2011 at 11:59 am
oops sorry wrong comment!! haha. and you sound like a catch:) SORRY!! lol. bye:)

angelface0:) said...
on Jul. 12 2011 at 11:54 am
thats not true. idc about that stuff. as long as your nice smart not a druggie and you understand me and make me feel special, i'd fall for you easy. so dont judge ppl :) or a whole gender

angelface0:) said...
on Jul. 12 2011 at 11:51 am
that's not true. personality is far more important then 6 pack. i'm not going to like a dbag. i like sweet smart funny boy. if they are cute that's just a plus. and i know this one is the enemy. but i like boys who listen. and i dont talk about stupid crap. i just want someone to get me. and make me feel good. and everyone tells me im pretty and cute and gorgeous. and that does "fill my bucket" i like when people say im nice or smart. so get to know me. before you judge me. kay?

angelface0:) said...
on Jul. 12 2011 at 11:44 am
^ thats a lie. I have the biggest crush on the smartest nicest guy on earth. no one else likes him, but thats their problem. he plays sports but its different. I liked his personality before i liked his face and his body. kay? so, stfu. :)

angelface0:) said...
on Jul. 12 2011 at 11:38 am
^ hahaaha. :D made my day!!

angelface0:) said...
on Jul. 12 2011 at 11:27 am
I have hazel eyes. not the hazel/green. I have the hazel/golden one. but back to the real topic:), maybe it's boob size lol.

angelface0:) said...
on Jul. 12 2011 at 11:20 am
It's because we're not whores :) most of us anyway. ;)

Singers_Love said...
on Jul. 7 2011 at 10:32 am
Not all girls like just the guys with the hott abs and crap. Sometimes with girls like me, they go for the ones that most others dont like... And when guys see your face first, they dont bother to get 2 kno ur personality. But when u meet them and they dont kno what u look like, and they get to kno the real you, they seem to like u when they se your face:) just my point of view from my expierences:)

Singers_Love said...
on Jul. 7 2011 at 10:22 am
IKR?! haha i think that is pretty funny... i just now thought of it like that... haha:)

CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina

\"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever par

not always true i have blonde hair and blue eyes. I never really dated anyone, the few guys i dated always dated me to get to my friends and they all had brown hair. It sucked being used like that. Im not a cheerlead but i play ball so

Ellimee Pawn said...
on Jun. 24 2011 at 11:45 am
*whispering* so true!!!!!

on Jun. 23 2011 at 2:54 am
writerchik_123 BRONZE, Miramar, Florida

When you can live forever what do you live for?

-Edward Cullen

Oh trust me we are smarter :)

Ellimee Pawn said...
Hey, women are the reason men exist, so I don't know why you're all hyped up. Girls in general may be less strong but we are just as smarter(if not more!!)

russianreader BRONZE, Charlotte, Vermont

"Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best."

That is gross and super unattractive. I hope all men don't think like that. ugh...