Why are boys so confusing? | Teen Ink

Why are boys so confusing?

By VirginiaHeart BRONZE, Torrance, California
VirginiaHeart BRONZE, Torrance, California

Good Girls are just Bad Girls who DON'T get Caught! <3

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

This was dedicated to a close friend of mine who feels this way.

Musicalartist, Xxxxx, Other

i agree with what you are trying to say, but please forget the BLONDE and BLUE eyes part!

I'm blonde with teal eyes and i have only had one boyfriend.

I know many girls with brown hair and green eyes that have tons of boyfriends.

But i do get what you are saying.  Boys go for the popular and pretty girls instead of the ones that are nice and perfect for them.

Love16 GOLD said...
Love16 GOLD, Roanoke, Virginia

Psalm 23.

It's happened five times to me. And I get on frequently.

paybax1598 said...
i agree, i have blonde hair and blue eyes, and theres nothing wrong with that... there are little to no "popular" girls at my school with blonde hair and blue eyes.  They almost all have dark features.  Ive never had a boyfriend and they have had more than i can count

kksexi12 said...
on Nov. 7 2011 at 9:42 am
P.S. How often do you get on teenink?

kksexi12 said...
on Nov. 7 2011 at 9:37 am
You are right but you can't actually understand the pain until you have experienced it.  So.. has that happenned to you before?? Actually I suppose you could undertsnad it. 

The_Earl_of_Zerces PLATINUM, Waukesha, Wisconsin

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."
-Sigmund Freud

(Reads post)

(Blinks)

(Reads post again)

(Looks at audience)

(Looks back)

Madam, what chemicals are you taking?

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."
-Sigmund Freud

Madam, I take great offense to that statement. I happen to know exactly what I want, and furthermore, she doesn't even remotely fit this stereotype that the author has portrayed. And if you're going to bring up my intelligence, do you know anything about the Banach-Tarski Paradox, or Heim Theory, or Happy Prime numbers? Hm?

jswagg28 said...
on Nov. 2 2011 at 10:58 am
jswagg28, Bellevue, Washington
YOU GO GIRLFRANDDDDD

jswagg27 said...
on Nov. 2 2011 at 10:57 am

O M G

I tottaly get you, like sometimes im like
WTFFFFFF

and hes all noooo i jsut wanna get it in with a blonde girl and im all wtfff why cant you love my dark brown lushious curlss! ),:

Love16 GOLD said...
on Oct. 31 2011 at 10:57 am
Love16 GOLD, Roanoke, Virginia

Psalm 23.

Well to be honest, I don't know the right answer for that question. But if I had to try and guess, it would be that a girl would feel like her heart would be ripped out, feeling useless and terrible. And I use that description becasue that is what I would feel. Thats about the best answer I can come up with

Countrylife4 GOLD, Maine

"Someday soon we're gonna catch that dream we've been chasing"
"Seven days without a horse makes one weak."
"The worst part of riding is when you dismount."

Insult my clothes, I say, “Okay, thanks for the compliment.”
Insult the way I look, I say, “Thanks for notifying me.”
Mock me and say riding isn’t a sport, and I’ll say,”You say that ’cause you can’t ride.” But before you make fun of my horse, make sure you have “911″ on your speed dial.

Does anyone ever get jealous of those type of girls?

I do sometimes.. :S

Countrylife4 GOLD, Maine

Agreed!! :)

Skyes said...
on Oct. 28 2011 at 12:49 am

I doesn't matter if you're blonde or not. In my case, I'm blonde, and got blue eyes. I haven't got much boyfriends.

But, there's a girl I know, with dark hair and big brown eyes. She got so many boyfriends I'm lost counting.

You see girls. It doesn't matter. You just need to find the right boy.

kksexi12 said...

Okay, I agree with you on that. I can't argue but if you can answer this for me then I'll shut up. How do you think girls like me that don't use guys feel when we get turned down? How would you feel?

BTW: I'm not trying to argue I just wanted to know if you could answer that.

kksexi12 said...

OKay, Firefighter16, I agree with you. Still girls like me who aren't like that feel pretty bad because none of the guys go for girls such as myself. They go for the girls like themselves.

I guess thats a good thing because if a girl wants love we know don't go out with this guy, or that dude. So in short I agree with you.

Afra- SILVER said...
on Oct. 26 2011 at 5:35 am
Afra- SILVER, Colombo, Other

Even when the sun sets the moon will rise.

You go girl.

Afra- SILVER said...
on Oct. 26 2011 at 5:34 am
Afra- SILVER, Colombo, Other

Well, I agree that guys a superficial, but not all of them. Like Dr.Jones said, every guy is different. If you know a guy just likes you becuase of physical attraction, how can you expect that relationship to last? And, in the end it is true, evryone is beautiful, it just takes the right person to see it. Its hard to believe that statement, I know. But, if you aren't the GORGEOUS type or whatever, show your GORGEOUS personality, and people will notice. Don't stereotype yourselves accroding to cheerleader or not (you get what I mean). Don't say to yourself, oh I'm dorky so Im not cool and im shy. Thats bringing yourself down. You work for what you want be like. You want to be loved, be confident with your body and your personality.

Countrylife4 GOLD, Maine

This might sound silly, but I wish I was a blonde sometimes. Who gets a boy.

But then again, I'm glad I'm me, and the right boy will come along.....someday.

Love16 GOLD said...
Love16 GOLD, Roanoke, Virginia

Psalm 23.

And another thing is that you can't really pin it all on the guys. Girls can be like that too, wanting only the hottest of the boys and throwing anyone else away. So really its half and half with the few good people in the middle. And those are the ones that will find love and hold onto it forever.

on Oct. 20 2011 at 10:44 am
I think its because of your exclamation points