Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

JerkmeHoff101 said...
May 24, 2011 at 10:07 am:
WE Man Are not confusing!!! Its simple WE MEN are stronger faster and  smarter than woman so bow down on your knees and give me a royal BJ!!

Ellimee Pawn replied...
Jun. 22, 2011 at 6:09 pm :
Hey, women are the reason men exist, so I don't know why you're all hyped up. Girls in general may be less strong but we are just as smarter(if not more!!)

writerchik_123 replied...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 2:54 am :
Oh trust me we are smarter :)

Ellimee Pawn replied...
Jun. 24, 2011 at 11:45 am :
*whispering* so true!!!!!

carol123 said...
May 20, 2011 at 7:36 pm:
OK, have you ever seen A Cinderella Story? Hillary Duff gets the guy. And I'm blonde with green eyes, and I am not a cheerleader. Cheerleaders just have a lot o self-confidence. Not all of them are snobs. But you definatly have a point, the guys do go for the pretty and popular.

alexandria said...
May 18, 2011 at 6:35 pm:
i have a question why do you guys only talk about guys and why are they so confusing not all guys are confusing girls are sometimes confusing!

MacaroniMan said...
May 17, 2011 at 7:38 pm:
I am not one of those boys.I like unpopular girls more than popular ones. In my mind you proably are really beautiful and always believe it.

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:49 pm :
Awww......so sweet!!!!! :'D

writerchik_123 replied...
Jun. 22, 2011 at 3:48 am :
Omg we need more people like you at my school!

Bobbie345 said...
May 7, 2011 at 4:57 pm:
In all fairness, I think she's talking about the stereo-typical-tv-portrayed blonde-haired-blue-eyed-girl. Not the literal person. But what the stero type of what those girls are. The ones who are easy and have as much personality as a wall but never have a hair out of place and faces so slathered with make-up you don't even know what they really look like but they still get the guy. That's what she's talking about... give her a break!

DylanBaugher said...
May 5, 2011 at 2:57 pm:
not all guys are like that. And some girls are. I am a guy and i look for personality. And to be honest some guys are just shy and scared to talk to the pretty girls. They may feel as if there not good enough. and as for the guys that only look for looks there usually dbags. there are plenty of nice guys out there just look around. The sad thing is those guys are usually the less attractive guys or are the ones that girls ignore

K.M.S.Shear replied...
Sept. 24, 2011 at 12:10 pm :
What you say is ture. Some guys are just shy. I'm friends with mostly everyone. Mabye the guys at me school are just scared to admit they like us less popular girls. They just need time to get the courage.

Cole W. said...
May 4, 2011 at 12:07 pm:
Listen girlfriend!  That is sooo not true! I am a person of male species, and I'm not confusing.  Also, there are many cheerleaders that are not blonde. You didn't know that? Hmm?  I'm sorry that your boyfriend left you for a cheerleader.  But, that's only one person. Good writing by the way. I feel ya! :D

alwayskelley This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 10, 2011 at 10:19 pm :
lol my guy friends tell me there not confusing all the time haha but lets face it, to guys girls are confusing to girls guys are confusing;P but i get what she means so answere me this, why do all the good guys always fall for the flirts?? my friend does and ends up getting hurt but he cant help it why is that?

JoeyLogano said...
May 2, 2011 at 1:29 pm:
Wow. Jealous much? Hun, if you really want a guy, GET TO KNOW HIM FIRST! Guys aren't gonna fall for you just because you're pretty. And if they are, then they're obviously d-bags and not good enough for you :p

MKimmi replied...
May 2, 2011 at 6:31 pm :
r u a guy?

angelface0:) replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 11:38 am :
^ hahaaha. :D made my day!!

Hammi said...
May 2, 2011 at 7:17 am:
Boys have a right to feel however they wnat about anyone, it just sound like all of you are jealous of these people, what you don't know is that you are probaly more fun to be around, smarter and have a better personality just leave them to it, Its their loss

alexandria replied...
May 18, 2011 at 6:20 pm :
yeah good advice it is there loss not yours

daish411 said...

I'm blonde & blue-eyed and I don't know any guy at my school who thinks I'm hot so this is kinda stereotype. But guys at my school talk an laugh w/ me so what's that supposed to mean?

daish411 said...
It's kind of weird to think of one of the guys at school a bf 'cause we're all a big huge fam!!!!!