Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

Fate98 said...
Jun. 1, 2011 at 8:36 am
It's some sort of law of life that the Man and women never understand each other. It must be the missing 11th comandment thy man and woman are never to understand one another

Bumbleshree replied...
Hey that's funny I like! I know, I'm brunette and it feels like boys drool over blondes but ignore other pretty girls. Sometimes I wish guys could love or crush someone for their pretty PERSONALITY, not hair color. *sigh*

russianreader replied...
I'm  a blonde with green eyes....no guys fall at my feet so it's definatly not hair color they like...

Bumbleshree replied...
Oh. But you have to admit, guys like blondes more. I wish I had green eyes.... whether or not guys even like them

russianreader replied...
yeh i guess...green eyes are pretty...but blue eyes are nice too. but regardless of what men like...all eyes are pretty...(mostly)

Bumbleshree replied...
What's your fav eye color? Mines is green (not surprised!) Sometimes it depends on the boy for which colors look best on a girl. nd the girl matters too!

russianreader replied...
I really like sky blue eyes...but personallyI actually like my eyes. They are green and pretty unique.

Bumbleshree replied...
Jun. 21, 2011 at 10:18 am

Cool! ur lucky to have green eyes...

Just asking: Do you think your eye color attracts people more?

russianreader replied...
Me personally? no..but I'm attracted to men with sky blue eyes,so it must play some type of role.

angelface0:) replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 11:27 am
I have hazel eyes. not the hazel/green. I have the hazel/golden one. but back to the real topic:), maybe it's boob size lol.

Tysondramafreak replied...
hey not all guys fall for blondes. at my school im one of the few blondes & no one falls 4 me except a couple good guys & just plain weirdos :/

JerkmeHoff101 said...
May 24, 2011 at 10:07 am
WE Man Are not confusing!!! Its simple WE MEN are stronger faster and  smarter than woman so bow down on your knees and give me a royal BJ!!

jamesbondage replied...
yeah we just want slobs on our nobs you are the ones who want relationships

MaryZann replied...
Jun. 2, 2011 at 10:11 am

OH YEAH WELL BOYS ARE STINKY!

so hah!

writerchik_123 replied...
Jun. 22, 2011 at 3:46 am
That has to be the most se.xist thing I have ever heard in my life. I bet you a thousand dollars that I can beat you at any type of sport. Girls can do anything guys can do and we can do it better! I feel so bad for whoever your going to marry some day...

russianreader replied...
That is gross and super unattractive. I hope all men don't think like that. ugh...

Ellimee Pawn replied...
Hey, women are the reason men exist, so I don't know why you're all hyped up. Girls in general may be less strong but we are just as smarter(if not more!!)

writerchik_123 replied...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 2:54 am
Oh trust me we are smarter :)

Ellimee Pawn replied...
Jun. 24, 2011 at 11:45 am
*whispering* so true!!!!!

carol123 said...
OK, have you ever seen A Cinderella Story? Hillary Duff gets the guy. And I'm blonde with green eyes, and I am not a cheerleader. Cheerleaders just have a lot o self-confidence. Not all of them are snobs. But you definatly have a point, the guys do go for the pretty and popular.