Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

Fate98 said...
Jun. 1, 2011 at 8:36 am:
It's some sort of law of life that the Man and women never understand each other. It must be the missing 11th comandment thy man and woman are never to understand one another

russianreader replied...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 7:03 pm :
I really like sky blue eyes...but personallyI actually like my eyes. They are green and pretty unique.

Bumbleshree replied...
Jun. 21, 2011 at 10:18 am :

Cool! ur lucky to have green eyes...

Just asking: Do you think your eye color attracts people more?

russianreader replied...
Jun. 21, 2011 at 2:13 pm :
Me personally? no..but I'm attracted to men with sky blue eyes,so it must play some type of role.

angelface0:) replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 11:27 am :
I have hazel eyes. not the hazel/green. I have the hazel/golden one. but back to the real topic:), maybe it's boob size lol.

Tysondramafreak replied...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 5:41 pm :
hey not all guys fall for blondes. at my school im one of the few blondes & no one falls 4 me except a couple good guys & just plain weirdos :/

JerkmeHoff101 said...
May 24, 2011 at 10:07 am:
WE Man Are not confusing!!! Its simple WE MEN are stronger faster and  smarter than woman so bow down on your knees and give me a royal BJ!!

jamesbondage replied...
May 24, 2011 at 1:22 pm :
yeah we just want slobs on our nobs you are the ones who want relationships

MaryZann replied...
Jun. 2, 2011 at 10:11 am :

OH YEAH WELL BOYS ARE STINKY!

so hah!

writerchik_123 replied...
Jun. 22, 2011 at 3:46 am :
That has to be the most se.xist thing I have ever heard in my life. I bet you a thousand dollars that I can beat you at any type of sport. Girls can do anything guys can do and we can do it better! I feel so bad for whoever your going to marry some day...

russianreader replied...
Jun. 22, 2011 at 12:17 pm :
That is gross and super unattractive. I hope all men don't think like that. ugh...

Ellimee Pawn replied...
Jun. 22, 2011 at 6:09 pm :
Hey, women are the reason men exist, so I don't know why you're all hyped up. Girls in general may be less strong but we are just as smarter(if not more!!)

writerchik_123 replied...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 2:54 am :
Oh trust me we are smarter :)

Ellimee Pawn replied...
Jun. 24, 2011 at 11:45 am :
*whispering* so true!!!!!

carol123 said...
May 20, 2011 at 7:36 pm:
OK, have you ever seen A Cinderella Story? Hillary Duff gets the guy. And I'm blonde with green eyes, and I am not a cheerleader. Cheerleaders just have a lot o self-confidence. Not all of them are snobs. But you definatly have a point, the guys do go for the pretty and popular.

alexandria said...
May 18, 2011 at 6:35 pm:
i have a question why do you guys only talk about guys and why are they so confusing not all guys are confusing girls are sometimes confusing!

MacaroniMan said...
May 17, 2011 at 7:38 pm:
I am not one of those boys.I like unpopular girls more than popular ones. In my mind you proably are really beautiful and always believe it.

JoPepper replied...
Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:49 pm :
Awww......so sweet!!!!! :'D

writerchik_123 replied...
Jun. 22, 2011 at 3:48 am :
Omg we need more people like you at my school!

Bobbie345 said...
May 7, 2011 at 4:57 pm:
In all fairness, I think she's talking about the stereo-typical-tv-portrayed blonde-haired-blue-eyed-girl. Not the literal person. But what the stero type of what those girls are. The ones who are easy and have as much personality as a wall but never have a hair out of place and faces so slathered with make-up you don't even know what they really look like but they still get the guy. That's what she's talking about... give her a break!

DylanBaugher said...
May 5, 2011 at 2:57 pm:
not all guys are like that. And some girls are. I am a guy and i look for personality. And to be honest some guys are just shy and scared to talk to the pretty girls. They may feel as if there not good enough. and as for the guys that only look for looks there usually dbags. there are plenty of nice guys out there just look around. The sad thing is those guys are usually the less attractive guys or are the ones that girls ignore