Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

Hilalo said...
today at 10:08 am
To start off, I love your story. I like how you compared to the movies and this gave it feeling and texture to the whole story. We could relate to what you were saying. I would like to see more of your stories. :)

jiggleypandaaaa said...
Sep. 30 at 12:48 pm
it was a cool u should make more like this! :)

lilyanna1994 said...
Sep. 30 at 12:44 pm
I love your story!

Hunny bunny said...
Jun. 28 at 3:16 am
So you can never really understand why boys do what they do why they're so weird why they're so good at math and reading you'll just never understand

Hunny bunny said...
Jun. 28 at 3:10 am
Some boys are weird and some are smart and some are dumb and some are cute and some are ugly some like the pretty girls that are cheerleaders

shushu_a7 said...
Jun. 2 at 1:55 pm
I think teenagers in general are confusing. We just can't seem to make our minds up what we want! Do we want true love, or popularity? Do we want someone who can make us laugh, or someone who can fufill our physical needs?

666goldchains666 said...
May 16 at 2:24 pm
Not all boys are like that , plenty of boys in my school love girls for there personality & there loyalty.Trust me you'll find someone

Amber_bamber123 said...
Apr. 19 at 11:04 am
i have blonde hair and blue eyes and no boys wanna go out with me they are so confusing

.map. said...
Apr. 15 at 9:20 am
you are so wrong

usually_good_advice said...
Apr. 8 at 7:21 pm
Goodness. Everyone's confusing, especially in adolescent and young adult years...all those hormones. But trust me, the guy you want isn't going to be all over the place or ignoring you. The guy you want is the one who is always there no matter what. Trust me. In high school, I foolishly stuck with someone I didn't really have feelings for and I'm pretty sure we were both miserable. Meanwhile, one of my best friends (he was always around, always ready with a smile and a compliment) waited patien... (more »)

Kylie Zhang said...
Apr. 3 at 6:57 pm
I agree with you, boys are honestly so confusing. They have practically no space for Asian girls, they don't even bat an eye on us. They always focus on the classic blonde girl and have interests in only them. Boys are so cute, yet they are so hard.

Jack said...
Apr. 1 at 9:45 am
This article express me. Boys love blonde girls because they are more attractive then girls with black hair

PatyDiaz said...
Apr. 1 at 9:32 am
I really agree with this article because not all the girls that look good outside have good personality someone are very ugly and only play with the boys!!!

EdubsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 29 at 11:06 pm
saying that boys only fall inlove with blonde hair, blue eyes is very stereo typical. I have blonde hair and blue eyes and no boys go for me. But I agree that boys are confusing but for other reasons

humanity_peace said...
Mar. 4 at 3:20 am
Opinions everywhere, you can not judge a boy's taste in girls. Do not use your bad experience against boys. This is way too opinionated and is plain bad.

EdubsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 6 at 5:40 pm
that's true. Although the statement that it's too opinionated.. it's in the opinion section for a reason

QueenIsland123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 3 at 7:14 am
I completely agree with u!! Why cant boys just love a girl for who they are and not because of what they look like or if they are popular. All girls, no matter what colour or religion, are beautiful in their own way. Just a quick tip: Don't change urself for a guy. You are beautiful in ur own way and there is a boy out there who will see that and love u for who u r :)

ScarletCityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 17 at 9:12 am
Seriously, though, Guys and girls brains are made up differently. Us girls think differently than guys. What we think is not, necessarily, what they think. But, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

YoungThug said...
Feb. 1 at 8:11 pm
Boys aren't confusing neither are girls we just have a different view of things in the world.

Yeabsera said...
To all the girls out there, You are more beautiful and precious than you know.The most beautiful person you can be is you. (Not the cheerleaders,thought this is for you too.) Don't let a guys decision change YOU. I'm sure the guy himself doesn't have it all together either. If he doesn't see the rare beauty that is held inside of you, then honestly he doesn't deserve you. I'm not saying don't give him a chance, he might end up being the guy for you. And if he's not , just know that it's not over... (more »)