The Way Boys and Girls Are Becoming

There is a boy in my class that I realy like but one of my good friends is his girlfriend.That friend always gets the boys.It upsets me that it is so easy for her to get a boyfriend.My mom said the reason that a lot of boys will date her because she is easy.I know that but it still makes me mad that she gets to have anyone she wants as a boyfriend.I hope she doesn't turn out that way but that is the way she is heading.Maybe one day she will notice that after the boys get what they want out of her that they want care about her anymore and they will go to the next girl that is just as easy as her.I just hope she relizes that.I don't like the way some girls and boys are becoming.Plus I hope they all know if they keep acting that way they will always be unhappy.

Jaggerswagger said...
Mar. 31, 2013 at 4:38 pm:
And maybe someday boys and girls will stop stressing over these people they were forced to live with.

someonewhoisme said...
You're a moron and a pig. So I'm guessing you're a guy.

SqueakyLove said...
I understand where you coming from, but she is going to evenutally get USED

vanessa11 replied...
Jan. 30, 2012 at 9:40 pm :
yes. not to be mean but she is like a hoe bcu she is getting every guy. i hp she understands wat she is doin to her life and her friends

BORNTHISWAY said...
Sept. 6, 2011 at 8:56 am:
Easy girls are a lot more fun for the guys. i wish all girls were as easy as your friend.

TheKing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 12:58 am:
I'm sorry to crash the party here, but how is this a "really good article"? Sure, its a good message, but the spelling errors, poor grammar, and little to no editing means that this article has a way to go before it can be considered a "good" article. To really be considered a good peice of writing, you really need to expand this out. Describe why you are annoyed, whats happening, whos involved, where it happened, etc... Make it interesting, instead of a short, one paragraph rant about what ... (more »)

Eggie94This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 15, 2011 at 4:17 pm :
I agree... I really don't understand how so many of the top voted articles are badly composed paragraphs...yes some of them have very good messages but to me the message is drowned out by the poor format.

leneypanini replied...
Oct. 20, 2011 at 8:57 am :
That's so true. Just a minute ago I saw an article with it's title spelled wrong and not on purpose. It just made me want to be a total grammar nazi.

owl-girl replied...
Jan. 16, 2012 at 9:09 pm :
"Grammar nazi"... totally adore. Also agree, good message but not expanded or formatted well enough to really get the point across

Hammi said...
The way people are turning out annoys me, people in my school just go out with each other because they are both popular or are trying to make someome jealous, just wwait, is my advice, sommeone will come along. Trust me, 

ashley1012 said...
this article is real good

MonaLisa218 said...
Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:44 am:
this is so great. i agree with this except the boy that i really like is my best friend's(sister to me) boyfriend and she is not as easy as my other friend but what she don't know is what the outcome of her relationship will be.

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
you don't need a boy to be happy.  if you love your friend then you want her to be happy.  and if the boy just wants something out of her, then why do you want to be with him?

teeninkwriter said...
great writing. just remember in the long run, friends are more important than boys. Just like everyone else said, stop looking for love and let it find you...thats what happened to me:) Hope everything works out eventully

juhneen_6 said...
Dec. 6, 2010 at 8:53 am:
i had a friend like yours once...and lost her becuase she found out I was talking behind her back... boys aren't worth it, believe me

Dylangirl22 said...
just keep your head held high and dont let a man come between you and your friends. and dont worry love WILL find you

Dylangirl22 said...
Hey i so know how you feel. i finially gave up trying ot look for love and love found me instead.

Ambrosia H. replied...
Nov. 28, 2010 at 2:18 pm :
Same here, only I wasn't looking! :)

in school i fart said...
dont be dumb friends last longer then these crushes

tuasony said...
I would just like to point out that not all boys are like that. Just like not all girls are easy. I, personally, have never been in this situation before but has seen it happen. It makes me sad.