The Family's Importance

Family, your mom, your dad, and your brothers and sisters. What do they mean to you? Why is family
important? They raise you they, praise you, and they play with you. It's time for the in depth
report on the family, and what we feel about them. I'm going to be straight with you on every
little bit of information in this report. Family should be the most important thing to you. You mom
and dad gave birth to you for the most part. I tell you I'm at least thankful for that. They
take care of you, they feed you, they clothe you, pay for your education, and they protect you.
Your brother may toss the ball with you or shoot some hoops with you. The whole family could
knuckle down and play a board game, go out to eat, or go bowling. Family also helps you when you
need it. There are many good and bad times. There are so many of each that I can only go through a
few of them. Always the classic board game defeats them all. You can do so much because there are
so many board games to choose from. Some of my favorites are Chess, Clue, Othello, Life, Scrabble,
and Blockus. Going for walks are a fun time to unwind and talk while you get exercise. Sprinting
is good for the sibling feuds. If it's raining don't fret take the fun somewhere else. Go
bowling or go out to eat. To bad the family isn't always fun and games. There are also many
things to worry about. The biggest and worst of all the bad ones have got to be the divorce. There
is much trauma when a divorce comes up in a family. It will leave emotional scars for the whole
family. When a parent loses a job it's always bad I should now because both my parents together
lost four jobs three by my mom and one by my dad.

So we've figured out that family is a friend, a mentor, and a guardian. But the best part is the
love they give you unconditionally

Brianna O. said...

come on teenagers can have love its just harder for them because their heart is fagile

gjfbhr said...
Jan. 24, 2012 at 7:19 am
Hahah yanckaa shut up PLEASE!!!

Snoop said...
Jan. 24, 2012 at 7:18 am
Khalila ? what you doing

yankee9 said...
Jan. 24, 2012 at 7:17 am
wats upppppppssss

poohbear45 said...
Jan. 24, 2012 at 7:15 am
I think that teenage love is fake!!!!!

ProjectBitch said...
Jan. 24, 2012 at 7:13 am
nvehgjrnvnb

hannah=(= said...
Aug. 1, 2009 at 4:22 am
What about the kids whose parents have abandoned or betrayed them?

Elizabeth replied...
That is really good. The family truly is so important. They are the ones who know you for who you truly are.  They love you unconditionally. It is nice to be reminded of the importance of my family  :)

kittykat123u replied...

IDK WHERE MY MOM IS SHE LEFTED MHE WIN I WAS 1 MONTH OLD SOO YEA.. :( HER NAME IS SNOWY SMITH SOO IF U CAN HELP MHE FIND HER THT WOOD BE GREAT