Rumors.

Rumors, they are just another way for the human society to rot away from within themselves. All these little pieces of fabricated mouth-to-ear stories do are ruin people or bring them up. Most of the time, it's the first one. These fake truths completely devistate things that could have been perfect, but sadly ended up not getting their full chance to flourish. It brings a tear to my eye. Everyone tells you to give things a chance, all rumors do is take that option away. It's a horrible way for things to end between two people, when lies are what broke them up. Listen to nothing, trust barely anyone, and love everything. That's what I live by, in order to stop being hurt. Even that sometimes doesn't work.....

Chloe S. said...
Oct. 4, 2009 at 7:26 am
Sometimes you can't help but fall, maybe too hard. . . It just happens. One of the cruelties of love. It gives you such a wonderful feeling of hope, then leaves you infatuated and brokenhearted.

Lubna K. said...
A very well thought well said piece.Like I always say, Rumors are something that we must try to live through, but not live by.