Love

Love. What exactly is love? Can we really understand what love is? Not untill it has been taken from us. Is love a feeling of higher respect or of pure happiness. Some people think love is when you can get a person anything they want. No that's not love at all, that's an allternive way of love called buying love. I've been in that and I'd give everything up in a heartbeat to have true pure love. From what I can think love is, is that it's when you know someone will be there for you not matter what. And keep you safe from danger, never wanting to see a single tear fall apon your face. But doesn't love great other emotions? It creates jeliousy, sadness, hate, and sometimes happieness. If the person you loved the most was murdered, why would you want to kill the person who killed them? That's called revenge and that's a form of hate. So love creates hate. We can never truely understand what love is.....can we?

DreamGlider said...
As a young human being, it's extremely rare to know what true love is. We're so absorbed in ourselves that we fail to see that love that is constantly around us. One love that never fails but is rarely notes it the love God graces you with day by day. The love a woman has for a man or the love a man has for a woman is uncomprehensible for a person with a maturity that is still developing.

Helena J. replied...
love is unconditional,no judgements,its beautiful but once its gone it cant be replaced there is no better feeling then love.