The Perfect Relationship | Teen Ink

The Perfect Relationship

May 19, 2009
By Tashawn Johnson BRONZE, Bellingham, Washington
Tashawn Johnson BRONZE, Bellingham, Washington
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

We are regularly shown the reflection of a perfect relationship. Be ready to be in a long-lasting, enjoyable, pleased bond with someone. It is by these qualities that we base our decisions on the contentment we have in our own personal relationships.

It's not easy being in a perfect Relationship you have to put 100% effort into it and so does the other person. People believe that they deserve, and should just be able to get it all on a sliver platter. Do you think that is true? Or will you saddle for something that you and that person works through together as a couple? According to some women the main question is how long do you put up with a guys mess until it is time for her to go on with her life. Some say don’t and some say to just give them another chance.

A lot of relationships have it's up and down's and rocky roads. Have you ever had a relationship like that? Some women compare life with a relationship because there's always something else needed to make it better, which I would have to agree on. No relationship, no matter how good it is, will ever have it all. It seems as though when you gain one thing you lose another, therefore there is no level where both are equally present which leaves us with a lacking relationship in comparison to those we base our decisions upon. The success of a relationship depends on our ability to take that jump while completely trusting that the person on the other end won't drop us.

A relationship is not a game it is a commitment that you have with another human and its heart. I predicated that almost 50% out of 50% all relationships are not great. In order to have that great relationship would be no lying, cheating nor stilling you have to be able to trust one another. Do you believe those are the things you need to have the relationship you want? I know that when I start getting older and find that special guy I want it to be able to trust him and for him to be able to trust me.

After a relationship sometimes come marriage not for all but for some, do you believe in that? Not everyone is so lucky to find the perfect guy/women who they can have a perfect relationship with. Have you ever had the feeling that you have really connected with someone and you just felt like that is the one and as time passes and he or she is not the same? It seems as if they have to different personalities like a Gemini.

Some people say sometimes it feels impossible to find someone who's right for you and who thinks you’re right for him or her! So when it happens, you're usually so psyched. What really make’s a healthy relationship is you and your significant other are treating each other well with respect and manners. Some people think that being in a realtiongship is all fun and games but it's not. Have you ever felt like it is? Well 50% women agree and 50% disagree.


These are some of the things you will need to think about and do to have the perfect relationship you want but like I said before not many relationships are perfecr they all have their own problems.
So remember that.

The author's comments:
I wrote the because I have been in many relationships as a teen and I know how they work, so I just picked something that I could relate to.