His Time | Teen Ink

His Time

By Tadashy BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
Tadashy BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio

She starts out by talking on how she measured life in milestones. She measured it by this guy she talks about the dates she went on with him, “Our first date was a week before he officially became my boyfriend, and Valentine’s day was a month and a half after.” She then goes to explain that he is a very outdoorsy person while she is more into being indoors. She does have a spelling error in my belief, “He was always fond of sea life and the like,” I believe she was trying to say lake but accidently put like.  She the goes on into the story about how life is going to go on with getting into college and getting the college rejection and acceptance letters. A little bit more into the story she then goes on to say how she won’t have these pictures and memories to adore of him. She her life to clay how she wanted to be made a beautiful and strong piece of artwork yet ended up and a mess of wet clay and pieces blobbed together as if it’s a monster. At the ending of the story she talks of childish ways teenagers are with being back together with your ex and them not wanting a stable relationship and only wanting to be together to have someone. At the very end she goes back to the beginning talking about she will measure life in a new way and to fill a shelf with new memories.