Too complicated | Teen Ink

Too complicated

By Diya.22 SILVER, New Delhi, Other
Diya.22 SILVER, New Delhi, Other

Love a four letter word which sounds so easy but is the most complex word in the world .  Everyone says your perfect match is out there . But have you not been in a situation where you love someone with all your heart and soul and they are your world , but their heart belongs to someone else , someone else is their world and the pain you feel at that point surpasses all .

In this situation some people like to give up and move on etc etc . But for some of us it is not that easy some people wake up every day just to have a glimpse of that person which would make their day or they check their phone  continuously even though society thinks they are nomophobiacs they are just waiting for a simple text , ‘maybe a hi’ .

It is difficult to give up on your world and find another it takes time and courage .

Maybe you cross path after 20 years , maybe you both remember each other , maybe you both go for coffee and have a chat about the good old days and maybe by mistake you tell him that you had a crush on him and he asks you ‘Why didn’t you tell me ?’ and you would be blank because you will have no answer since you never thought about it because you always thought it was too risky and painful; because you never wanted him to say ‘ I don’t love you’ because if he never said that you could always live with the hope that he loves you...

He takes a sip of his coffee and says ‘If you did , it could have changed the future now the present’ but at that point of time someone from behind calls you “darling let’s go!” And someone from behind calls him “ babe are you ready to go ? “ 

Both of you walk away with a thought in your mind ‘ What if ?’ But both of you know it was too late...