Save Trees | Teen Ink

Save Trees

By rzamsang BRONZE, Stone Mountain, Georgia
rzamsang BRONZE, Stone Mountain, Georgia

Dear, people, residents of earth,

I want to tell you'll about how much trees are important in our planet earth.  Let me tell you, trees are amazing, they are creating things we need. They clean up our pollution, our carbon, store purify water, give us medicine that cures our diseases, and give us food that we need to live. We know but we don't care trees are so important for now and future because we only care about the present time to live a better life by money. We burned trees down and cut them down with brutal machines just to get money by doing them. We people don’t realize that if there are no more trees, lives will be hard without trees. If we continue doing what we are doing now, we are destroying our home planet, and it is the same as a drunk man destroying his own house, don't know where he's are going to live.

Deforestation is a serious issue. Every day thousands of trees are cut down and ecosystems are destroyed. Trees give out oxygen, and because of them, we have rain. If we cut trees, what is going to happen? One effect can be a scarcity of food. Many other problems are attached to it such as less of rains will result in less water for irrigation. Save Trees, Trees do many important things in the environment. They provide the basic needs for life, such as oxygen and water. Without trees, the whole environment, ecosystem, would be thrown off balance.

Things that destroying trees are Pollution. Pollution is growing and causing harms not only to plants also animals, and human. People who live in places with high levels of air pollutants have a 20% higher risk of death from lung cancer than people who live in less-polluted areas. Pollution can be dangerous, and hurt the environment. It can make the water and air dangerous to take in for your body. What will come in the future generation? know no one knows so before it too late we need to take action and stop the destruction of our beautiful forests. In the Google it says about trees "Trees clean the air, soil, and water, making the earth a livable place. They are so integral to human well-being that just living close to trees makes us healthier and happier." If you want to save trees, you can help by protecting those that grow in your own home or your neighborhood, and planting more when you see trees cut down.

Saving the environment is an important job that we should all be involved in. Pollution, deforestation and global warming are some of the many things that we should try to reduce. Earth is a beautiful place where we live with trees. We need to make sure that we keep this wonderful place clean and not mess with the environment. So in our policies, we should include ways to try to clean our beautiful planet earth.

Sincerely, Ri