Pollution | Teen Ink

Pollution

By Lm222 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
Lm222 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

Pollution is not good but it is preventable at a much more expensive price.  Pollution is a caused from things that make our life easier.  Both sides of the argument have decent reasons.  Although some things we're doing to prevent it.  Is not doing a lot for all of us launching satellites. To track illegal dumping and put tracking devices on the trucks costs more.  Also, It is not doing as much as wind turbines. Solar panels etc sources of power that don't leave pollution and it could also give us more ways to clean our water.  But many things we use daily and would be difficult without is cars or gas transportation.  Which we use for so many things we need more homes due to population growth.  And we need wood etc but it kills trees and animals for it. 

First off it's destroying our planet where we live and it's killing birds fish all sorts of insects.  That we need, and little mammals it's also affecting bears because it poisons the fish anything that eats the fish is poisoned.  Along with drinking the water and they die to it starts a horrible cycle of death.  And missing environment which destroys nature and we need to stop this from continuing.  We need to brainstorm and think.  Think of ways to fix what damage we've caused, Think of ways.

Second off if soda companies used less ink on soda cans we would save more tin and Aluminum.  When smelting into new cans because when the ink is burned it makes a thick paste.  That's not reusable it acts like a sponge and sponges up most of the smelted can.  And it's hard to get out or not at all And a good way to save plastic is sell metal bottles of water and we can constantly reuse.  So we save plastic or petroleum which is a big pollution issue and cost for our governments.

My third reason would be what do have to lose by recycling and picking up garbage. What will we gain from this is awesome. That few seconds it takes will help us not lose our planet. It will cause such terrific effects on our planet. Our planet would be super we would have more trees, more fish, more food, more clean water, and better oxygen. To not poison our lungs because the soil would have less garbage. That would allow plants to grow better and produce more oxygen. And the fish wont eat all the plastic and waste in the ocean so there will be fewer poisons in the waters and the world look restored and be restored.

pollution and what we can try to do