One Cloudy Mind | Teen Ink

One Cloudy Mind

By Davey0914 SILVER, Harland, Wisconsin
Davey0914 SILVER, Harland, Wisconsin

They are the ones who think I'm normal. I am the one who is different. One cloudy mind with thoughts that make me tremble with joy and fear. One who is not ready for the outcome of these thoughts. One dream turns into a nightmare, one after another. From my thoughts, I hear their cries;  I do not answer and I leave the cries in the back of my mind.

They cloud my mind. They give me worry, as they dig deep into my head. They grow older and they repair like they had become a new thought or to bring the good sense to the bad memories back up to think about why this is happening. Yet they stay.

It lets me know I can't forget the bad times but all the good and happy emotions I gather help me try to forget. Thoughts, thoughts, thoughts they stay never forgotten. I learn.

When I am too scared and too sad to share my emotions and too fearful of how people think, then it is when I lean back and take a long breath. Then I release my thoughts. One thought that grows and changes. One thought that made my life what it is today. One thought that changes my life and makes it better.