Oil Spills | Teen Ink

Oil Spills

By Destiny. BRONZE, Montrose, Colorado
Destiny. BRONZE, Montrose, Colorado

Don't be afraid of dying, be afraid of not living.

Transporting oil can be very dangerous, not only to people, but also for the wildlife that lives in the ocean beneath. There are many reasons why shipping oil could be safer, but what about easier? Have we ever tried shipping oil in an airplane? It would be a heck of a lot faster. Also shipping oil and gas together is very dangerous, because if those two combine it can cause a fire, putting everyone and everything in danger!

In conclusion, there are better ways to ship oil to save time, money, and the lives of both people and ocean life. A good way to solve this problem is to transport our oil in airplanes to prevent oil spills. Also, I am sure that there are a lot easier and safer ways to prevent an oil spill, but i believe that whoever came up with the idea of putting oil on ships could have thought of a safer and cheaper way of transporting our oil, i guess that they did not thing of the ocean and what lives in the ocean at the time. I don't mean any harm by this piece, after all, im just trying to make this world a better place.

I hope we can solve our oil spill problem, so we can save the ocean life and our money.