Bring the Trees | Teen Ink

Bring the Trees

By Blake Vanderpeet BRONZE, Solon, Ohio
Blake Vanderpeet BRONZE, Solon, Ohio

Every individual has seen many parts of the state or country that they live in and almost all people would agree that there are complete spaces of land that are not in use that have nothing but tall grass on it.  There are many patches of land like this all across the world, and it is about time that they should be used.  The idea of this paper is to bring the trees back into many different plots of land, but to also help out the planet with the pollution it has to deal with every day. 

These empty patches of land having nothing on them but have the potential to be even more helpful to the environment, and what better way to that then by planting trees to fill up the empty spaces.  Through the planting of many trees on those plots of land that aren't being used, the atmosphere and much more can be helped.  When the empty plots of land are filled with trees it will help the atmosphere. The trees would provide more oxygen and take in more carbon dioxide to help the o-zone. To make this simple, the idea of planting all these trees in the open plots of land is like a long term investment that will pay off in the long run. Not only will this be beneficial to the atmosphere, but it would provide more wood later for industries that need to rely on wood supply for their products and it would also produce a fair amount of profit for the companies or government that own the land and other industries receiving the wood.  It is a win-win situation for people and the environment.

Deforitizaition is one of the biggest problems of the modern world that we live in. It has cut down trees that could be counted, hurt the atmosphere and its o-zone layer, and most of all, it is still being carried on today with or without the consent of the government.  One way to slow deforitization would be the planting of trees in places that have plots of land that aren't being used.  This would help create a better picture for the environment as a whole and would  benefit the people that live near the newly planted trees . It would provide fresh oxygen daily for those people and help the planet. Let's plant some trees!