Graffiti Effecting The World | Teen Ink

Graffiti Effecting The World

Art has many different shapes, forms, sizes and perspective’s. Drawing and Art is a huge part of life, its in a lot of everyday things like architecture, advertisement, and more. People also draw or do Graffiti on people’s property, some people take this in as a good thing and like the drawing or a negative thing and want the drawing gone. In my opinion i think its a bad thing if it was my property i wouldn't want graffiti on it, there is no problem with a good picture or mural but if its graffiti its obviously a problem, but i question at times how it will be prevented, people like to draw stuff so why not let them do artwork like murals and other stuff. From my perspective i think Graffiti isn't such a good thing, but people should draw and take stuff out in a different way.

Alot of people think Graffiti is art and drawing, it is however its on property that's not theirs some area’s in cities or towns need some art or something to make it look more attractive but having spray painted names, to some people it looks good others not so much. Graffiti is costing money to erase and is rising every year. Other people might think this isn't much of a big issue because its just spray painted stuff on walls. People who do graffiti “Think” their cool doing this but they're really not that cool. Towns people, police and other people are spending a lot of money on getting rid of all this. And the victims are barely getting arrested for spraying anywhere and everywhere to be “cool”.

On the graffiti’s side they think its cool and not a big deal just spray painting in dull area’s people don't use like under a bridge, or on the back or side of a building. Its becoming a bigger thing than it should be, and costing more, and more money each time to just remove the graffiti. Its all across the country and almost the world if it keeps spreading more. This is becoming a crime and vandalism and shouldn't be allowed.

In any case Graffiti is bad its vandalising property but having nice murals and permission to draw and make art. People actually like nice art to make the area look better and sometimes in some areas like the suburbs in a city or town it would be nice to have some art around. But graffiti shouldn't be allowed, rather murals should be, who wouldn't like a nice piece of art to look at going on a ride or walk.