Eyes Like A Virgin. | Teen Ink

Eyes Like A Virgin.

April 16, 2013
By CailaH SILVER, Palatine, Illinois
CailaH SILVER, Palatine, Illinois
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Can you see? Can you dream with your eyes open? Can you read without looking at the pages? Moments in life take time. You got to be able to dream without the whole world knowing. When you sit there with your eyes open and you stare at nothing, you dream. You tend to see what's next or even what can be right in front of you. When I ask if you can see, I'm asking if you can see what you're dreaming and pin-point what's going to happen next. When I ask if you can dream with your eyes open, is there a clear picture going through your mind? Can you dream next to someone giving them no way inside your thoughts what so ever. What it means to read without looking at the pages, are you able to see what you're dreaming in reality but telling your dreams only in your head and have no distractions. Virgins are ones who don't clearly have eyes they haven't been through enough in life to get the proper picture. There not the ones who have to struggle or ones who need help to live. There Like Newborns there fresh to the world not knowing how to expect what there dreams are lest expecting. They would not be able to sit there with there eyes open an dream without letting anyone interfere only because there eyes are barely opening up to be used to see things no one should ever see. To dream things some may not wish to dream. "Life" something we all can take away in just a heart beat. People don't know or understand why. A lot of us don't see how a person can just kill and live knowing what they did. Have you ever really thought to yourself and asked what if you were the one who got killed. The one to leave your family before Christmas, or the one who couldn't see your family after school only because of one person. Well that one person who decided to take away lives for no reason has the eye of a virgin. There the ones who always follow there dreams but instead of blocking out distractions they seek distractions in order to be told what to do next. There the ones who flip the pages back words in there dreams and try to read it. But in reality they feel lost in the world, they don't know why there doing what there doing, believe it or not they know just as much as we do. Just know if you can see & dream with your eyes open, never letting anything unwanted in your dreams take over your mind and still pick back up where you left off You don't Have the eye of a virgin. know what's going on around you even if you choose to let distractions get the best of what you want. You will not be a Failure, you've realized what life is. Your not A New Born With The Eye Of A Virgin!


The author's comments:
This is very deep if you really think about everything said it will come clear to some! :D