A Platypus Opinion

As a platypus I deserve a right to speak. YOU PEOPLE ARE RUINING MY LIFE! The water I swim in is disgusting! I’m dodging trash left and right! I am one of the 1.1 billion people (Ward) that don’t have safe drinking water to drink! Not only that, but one-fifth of the amazon forest is gone because of some illegal logging (Ward)! I tell you if that happened to some of me trees around where I live I’ll go Perry the platypus on you! The land where I live is also terrible. Each of you people uses 4.6 pounds of trash a day (Ward)! Some of that trash ends up in my water or on my land. 46,000 pieces of plastic are floating in every square mile of ocean water (Ward). Now I have been noticing some pieces of plastic in my river and if my river gets filled with plastic I will not be a happy camper. I’m getting tired of finding trash when I search for food, so I think you people need to change your ways. Or else you can say good bye to the platypuses. So don’t throw your trash in the water or on the ground thinking it will go away because it won’t. Clean up your waste and remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle. Save the platypus.