The Need For Horses! | Teen Ink

The Need For Horses!

By Mountford42 BRONZE, Union City, Pennsylvania
Mountford42 BRONZE, Union City, Pennsylvania

Everyone should have a horse because they are like a best friend, great to ride, and something that is hard to let go. Some people think that horses are dangerous so therefore they want nothing to do with them. First, they are like a best friend because they seem to always listen and somehow understand. Also you can just spend time with a horse. Next, a horse is great to ride because there is so much you can do and enjoy on a horse. Also they are amazing to be around and they will mostly do what you ask. Lastly, they are hard to let go because you just get so attached. Also you can become so close and to let them go is a really hard thing to go through. Everyone should have a horse because they are like a best friend, great to ride, and something that is hard to let go; in America there would be a lot less gas wasted if we start to ride a horse continuously and cautiously. Get a horse and keep America a happier and healthier home!

What inspired me to write was that I love horses and it encourged me to write a piece about my own experience with them and what other people think about them. I hope to get something fantastic from this piece!

chall21 said...
This is a great article Marissa! Check out mine too! It"s called Wolves.......