Respecting the Environment is Diminishing

The environment around us is our domain and home where we can thrive and be ourselves. But our human race is slowly deteriorating our world even by the slightest actions that you may think are meaningless. Our surrounding is very gentle and simple where shrubs, trees, and orchids grow in a underlining pattern that no one really takes into account. What if we all accepted that we are oblivious to the problem that our nature reserves and in general our green earth could soon be in a state of danger.

If you don’t believe in religion or if you do, everyone still will agree that life started on earth known to be respected and beautifully accepted. As time went on over 2,000 years ago, (in B.C “Before Christ”) nature began to grow and its seeds were planted in the soil. Life sprouted out of plants and new colors were spreading in the land. People watched as their environment took a turn from dirt and gravel to a flourished society of green grass and leaves overshadowing everything below.

Life is a stimulation and has no cellular capacity. It grows and grows with no boundary symbolizing its capabilities are endless. Everything on earth is coexistent so that we have a place for our environmental aspects to understand. Then why has the place where we live been being scraped off its natural makeup? It is the souls that are sowed up and seen as biological bodies. In other words, our physical self.

In the third century B.C, King Devanampiya Tissa was credited for making the first early Era nature reserve. A Reserve is an established area on earth where the environment is protected in a specific location. But in the Modern Era, Yellowstone National Park has been the most major area for nature to grow unwillingly and not be damaged by human hands. People need to take in that the environment is supposed to be respected, but in the past twenty years humans have decided to ruin it.

The Diminishing environment also includes animal life. Animals take part in nature where everything as come from. For example, birds, wolves, and ocean wildlife where birth from a female and have been growing since the beginning of history. So have humans even ruined this situation on earth? Well, if you look into the life of the honey bees, you probably didn’t know that they are actually being killed daily and are soon to go extinct in the future. When they officially have no more life in the species, human population will decrease more than 40%. Humans are doing this by the usage of cellphones! Cellphone radiation has been ruining the honeybee’s navigation. We need to understand we are again involved to another problem of life that is soon going to wipe out the food supply for all life, not just for us.
?Overall, humans are still destroying this earth if you like it or not. There is still hope for our future and for the future of this earth. By helping out in your local community, teenagers like me can change the world. Humans make up this earth so we can make an impact. Next time when you see litter on the floor or if your about to step on a insect that is just annoying you, stop yourself and think it through. Are you really going to make everyone in danger because of your reckless decisions.

Dante1o1 said...
Aug. 21, 2011 at 12:44 am

Well I am talking about everyone, you are part of everyone right? so that counts you. 

and a rose is amazing, don't disrespect

Dante1o1 replied...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 2:42 am
Tell them I am coming back for Education

Bratzilla1993 replied...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 2:43 am
They'll call the police and be like there is a crazy person here.

Dante1o1 replied...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 2:43 am
Is it that bad

Bratzilla1993 replied...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 2:45 am
I guess you can say that.

Dante1o1 replied...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 2:46 am
I hope everything turns out

Bratzilla1993 replied...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 2:47 am
so what were we talking about again?

Dante1o1 replied...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 2:48 am
yellowstone

Bratzilla1993 replied...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 2:49 am
Did you ever visit there?

Dante1o1 replied...
No I want to though.

Bratzilla1993 replied...
Why dont you?

Dante1o1 replied...
It is pretty dangerous place

Bratzilla1993 replied...

Dangerous place?

Interesting and ironic since Yellow Stone Park is a reservation. 

Dante1o1 replied...
Well, they have a active volcanoe there that could explode any second

Bratzilla1993 replied...

So thats whats stopping you? Nature.

Ironic.

Dante1o1 replied...

well you can go if you want. I guess I could go, but nature has a destructive side

maybe its payback

Bratzilla1993 replied...

It's not payback.

It's the circle of life.

Oh yes, I went Lion King on you.

Dante1o1 replied...
So let us be a part of the circle

Bratzilla1993 replied...

-_-

we are already part of a circle.

Dante1o1 replied...
Then let others know

Bratzilla1993 replied...

It's not like its a secret.

Everyone has seen Lion King.

They know.