Our Earth

Why does no one care? My own brother laughs in my face for recyling. He uses paper to draw on then he throws it away. He kicks me down for even trying to save the Earth. He calls me a stupid tree huger, and you know what? I want to be that way. I know I can not save the Earth. I am just one person, and some things I do are hidering our environment. But what am I to do? So I try my best to do my share. But he does not care. Many people are this way. I believe they should try to care but
they won't. So will you help me?

i aM gEORGE W. bUSH said...
Dec. 15, 2010 at 9:59 am:
Good job, boss! Short and sweet! Also, your brother loves trees, as they give him air.

oxStardustxo said...
maybe the length...

oxStardustxo said...
You also just saved paper by posting this on the internet :]

WriterFanaticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You are right in all but one things. What you are doing... IS SAVING THE EARTH! Do you know that by raising public awarness like you just did, and recycling, that is helping to save the earth. Don't believe you can't make a difference because you CAN!=)

oxStardustxo said...
aww man your brother sounds like a jerk. I try to save the environment by doing little things and getting my friends to help. I think it's cool ur trying to save the environment. :]

montana replied...
Jan. 12, 2010 at 5:24 pm :
He's my brother. And he is a jerk and I still have to love him. Even when he is a tree hater and a bad brother...