WINTER | Teen Ink

WINTER

By BeccaLynn GOLD, Milwaukie, Oregon
BeccaLynn GOLD, Milwaukie, Oregon

Time is a river... and books are boats. Some boats are lost at sea. while others float forever filling peoples head with their knowledge

The only good thing about starting school is that it will soon be fall. Fall brings cold, hot chocolet, the Best of holidays and long winter breaks.
The first sign of fall is that the leaves turn brown or yellow reds ECT,,,, and they fall off the tree and end up all over your lawn. First they fall deal with it, dont go and rake them up bacause you know that the minuet that you rake them up there is going to be a wind storm and if will be for nothing. And if you rake them up what will we jump into as we shuffle our feet on the way to school. Every month what you should do is rake them up then.
the worst sight in the world is going to a store and the day after Halloween ever shelf has cristmas light on it. what ever happend to Thanksgiving. Is't that a little odd. We arn't being thankfull twords THANKSgiving. It robs the whole point of the holiday.
Don't get me wrong nothing warms your heart more then going down the isle of christmas stuff and pushing every I SING button you see. But after the people start glaring at you that are working there. You should stop.
As is kills me to say it there are things you have to remember about school during the breaks.
1, Don't dorget your lockar combo. Nothing sucks more then comming back after the 2 weeks and having 4 minuets to get to class and you are standing there and you can't open your lockar. It is not a good fealing.