Preserving The Environment

I definitely think its WAY more important to preserve natural habitats and wetlands. There was once a time before we had all these places to shop, and conduct businesses; when humans lived in sync with animals and nature and they were successful and happy. Here’s how I see it, the natural habitats and wetlands were here first, so we didn’t really have a right to just start cutting down trees, draining wetlands, building where forests once stood, ect. Then people want to start panicking when animals start going extinct, and global warming threatens our existence. No one wants to put themselves in the place of the animals’ whose homes we’re bulldozing over, you wouldn’t like it if someone just came in and tore down your home, to build the latest strip mall. Unbelievably, humans are doing that such thing to other humans, such as farmers, taking their land where the food that said destroyers NEED and WANT are growing. There are only so many resources, then watch how the same people who were destroying or using up those resources are drove insane when they’re all gone. And that’s what they get, too bad we’re all going to have to suffer.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

hutchinsonj said...
I agree that we need to preserve natural habitats. You said the following quote, "Here's how I see it, the natural habitats and wetlands were here first, so we didn't really have a right to just start cutting down trees, draining wetlands, building where forests once stood, etc." That is right because they were here first and the plants inside of the habitats created the oxygen for us humans and other animals to survive. You also said, "There are only so many resource... (more »)