Argument on Social Media Between Celebrities | Teen Ink

Argument on Social Media Between Celebrities

By Trizzy BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
Trizzy BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware

I have an opinion on how rappers (celebrities) argue on social media and brag about fighting. I think that if you have enough money and know that you don’t even have to prove yourself to anyone there shouldn’t be any reason why celebrities would feed into the drama. I think all of the social media beef is uncalled for. The social media beef is just more reasons added to what is happening and people will start to make false videos or show false info based on what the celebrities got going on between each other.

Say as for Chris Brown & Soulja Boy, they are really beefing over something so small and so petty. They are actually having a boxing match to really fight each other over the situation. They are making themselves look bad I think because they are celebrities and they shouldn’t be fighting. They could just move on and continue their lives but no instead they want to be seen. I don’t like the fact that celebrities beef with each other because they are supposed to be entertaining people together not going against each other.

Celebrities should be able to work things out. I know that if we (non- celebrities) can sometimes work together on things then they can surely work out a little beef that’s going on between them. If they fight that’s just going to make their life harder. Some celebrities lose their fame because of a dumb choice that was made. I don’t think that it would look good for them to fight in front of millions of people. Someone may want to look up Chris and then they read about him making a dumb decision, that’s going to change what they like about that celebrity either way.

I also don’t like the fact that celebrities will try to get the media to choose sides and go along with it. It’s not right. The world I say is already bad enough and then to hear about your favorite rapper, singer, or celebrity about to fight and probably lose the money because you never know. I would be heart broke if I lost a fight and lost all of that money. I wouldn’t even want to show my face on t v. anymore. Celebrities should be role models. Kids and their parents will get up just to watch their favorite rapper, or singer and they also look up to their favorite celebrity. I don’t think that they would want to look up to them anymore if their favorite celebrity is fighting or being petty because of something so small. Chris has a lot of fans, I don’t know about Soulja boy, but either way just because of their beef will get them to lose fans because they don’t want to read about that in the papers and everywhere online.

I chose this topic of opinion because I feel as though celebrities really shouldn’t be fighting with each other. They should be trying to make the media more popular and better not making the media worse. Celebrities arguing on social media I think makes them look like little kids that’s going back and forth with each other. That’s not how it should be. I would think that living that famous life would get me somewhere and I would be having fun trying to make entertainment and gathering with other celebrities to impress people. I wouldn’t want to be arguing or I wouldn’t want to be petty and give out information to the media that doesn’t have nothing to do with them. I would want the media to see positive not negative. This is my opinion on how I feel about the uncalled for beef between celebrities.