YouTube | Teen Ink

YouTube

October 5, 2016
By SydneeMorgan BRONZE, Independence , Missouri
SydneeMorgan BRONZE, Independence , Missouri
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Kian Lawley's videos have a positive effect on teens and young adults. Now this may come to a surprise to some of you and you may have tons of questions such as, “Whose Kian Lawley” “What does he do, Why is he famous”. Well Kian makes youtube videos with one of his best friends Jc Caylen, they make skits, challenges and even fun videos. Kian Lawley also is in some movies you may have watched, like ‘The Chosen’, ‘Shovel Buddies’ and ‘Before I fall’.

For starters Kian tweets stuff about being positive and having a positive outlook on yourself and life, “It's important to have a positive outlook on yourself & don't focus on your imperfections. everyone has their own, it's natural” (Lawley) Kian is always trying to boost someone's self esteem and for that some people are very grateful for him I know I am.

YouTube actually positively impacts the lives of young millennials. 62% of Americans ages 13-24 go on social media just because it makes them feel good.  (Strasburger) YouTube does have a big impact on todays society, and not only is Kian a positive person on YouTube there's hundreds of positive people on YouTube. Honestly a mass majority of the people on YouTube are positive. YouTube makes people feel good about themselves no matter what the content is, there's a whole lot of stuff on there to make you feel good. From make-up videos, hair tutorials or even just your favorite Youtuber.


Kian is one of the funniest people on YouTube, some of you might not agree but “Kian Lawley is usually your main man when it comes to a good laugh.” ( Seventeen) He makes all sorts of videos from challenges to skits and on top of that he's good at them, besides this one time when he had to shave his head. He still looked good and was funny. Kian is the number one person i go to when i'm feeling down. I just go to my room sit down watch some kian videos even the ones when he was making music videos with Sam Pottorff.

 

Basically my point is that Kian lawley has a positive effect on teens and young adults, and that everyone should watch his videos because you never know maybe he could make your day the same as he makes mine every single day for the past idk how many years. YouTube actually positively impacts the lives of young millennials. 62% of Americans ages 13-24 go on social media just because it makes them feel good. YouTube does positively impact the lives of some people, and maybe if someone gave it a chance they’d find someone they love on there that makes them happy.